Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Chloe6124

Justin Herbert stats

Recommended Posts

Looking at these stats this looks like a guy that Reich and Ballard would want easily. His accuracy and his YPA.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zoltan said:

Stats aren't everything

 

We'd be lucky to get Herbert

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Zoltan said, stats can be very misleading sometimes. However, in this case, I think Herbert is really that talented and if he falls to 13 he should be the selection easily!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Looking at these stats this looks like a guy that Reich and Ballard would want easily. His accuracy and his YPA.

 

 

I’d be good with Herbert...but those stats are nearly identical to Jordan Love circa 2018

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bet they like Burrows stats better. Colts will need to trade up and the more I see guys like Kinlaw and Brown and then going back over what Ballard said about addressing the interior defensive line, I think the Colts draft DT, and I think Kinlaw is there at 13.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CR91 said:

 

We'd be lucky to get Herbert

 

I don't want him, Oregon QBs don't have a great history in the NFL and I went to Oregon State so it would just feel wrong having a duck QB

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

 

I don't want him, Oregon QBs don't have a great history in the NFL and I went to Oregon State so it would just feel wrong having a duck QB

This Oregon QB history thing is highly over rated.   Why?   Because they’ve had different head coaches, different OCs, run different systems.    This spans over a long time.   It’s far more coincidence than anything else....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zoltan said:

 

I don't want him, Oregon QBs don't have a great history in the NFL and I went to Oregon State so it would just feel wrong having a duck QB

Neither does Utah State.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

Neither does Utah State.

Neither does LSU, but I'd take Burrow. 

 

"scout the player, not the helmet" 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

This Oregon QB history thing is highly over rated.   Why?   Because they’ve had different head coaches, different OCs, run different systems.    This spans over a long time.   It’s far more coincidence than anything else....

Here is Joey Harrington playing michael douglas GIF, Herbert will probably join him in 2 years lmao . Here is a :sarcasm: to show I am kidding. Harrington loved the piano haha 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was surprised that Herberts YPA was that much. Does that include YAC? He didn’t have the best WR. The key with any QB in the nfl is having a coach that doesn’t try and change issues. That was Mariotas right. If you watch Mahomes college tape he looks the same in KC.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, stitches said:

Neither does LSU, but I'd take Burrow. 

 

"scout the player, not the helmet" 

Amen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ztboiler said:

I’d be good with Herbert...but those stats are nearly identical to Jordan Love circa 2018

how is that a problem?  love was good in 2018?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cant hold the college against him like that

 

texas tech didnt exactly have a great history of QBs making it in the nfl either until mahomes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The key to drafting any QB is not to change what they are good at in college. They’ve let Mahomes do the same things he was doing in college. Mariota they tried to keep him in the pocket. He is best rolling out of the pocket almost like Mahomes.  Don’t try to to change what they are good at.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

how is that a problem?  love was good in 2018?

Yes he was  good in 2018. 32 TD to 6 int.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the experience Herbert has and he doesnt have many holes in his game. Borrows did have a crazy good season.  But it was 1 year and that team was loaded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, stitches said:

Neither does LSU, but I'd take Burrow. 

 

"scout the player, not the helmet" 

That’s my point.  You wouldn’t not pick Love because of Utah St. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

That’s my point.  You wouldn’t not pick Love because of Utah St. 

Yep, I was just adding to your point. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Mr.NotSoCreative said:

I like the experience Herbert has and he doesnt have many holes in his game. Borrows did have a crazy good season.  But it was 1 year and that team was loaded. 

Something people don’t stop and think about is Burrow is almost 2 years older then all the QB in the draft. Has he already hit his ceiling? He isn’t that’s much younger then Mahomes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, aaron11 said:

how is that a problem?  love was good in 2018?

Please clarify the problem you are referencing and I’ll gladly help...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, stitches said:

Neither does LSU, but I'd take Burrow. 

 

"scout the player, not the helmet" 


You should tell that to Ballard and his fetish with early round Buckeyes  :) 

 

#kidding 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, chad72 said:


You should tell that to Ballard and his fetish with early round Buckeyes  :) 

 

#kidding 

Soooo... JK Dobbins anyone? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stitches said:

Soooo... JK Dobbins anyone? 


Davon Hamilton in Round 3 or 4 will do for me :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ztboiler said:

Please clarify the problem you are referencing and I’ll gladly help...

What's wrong with his stats matching loves in 2018?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, aaron11 said:

What's wrong with his stats matching loves in 2018?

 

Absolutely nothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...