Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
CR91

Leonard leds LBers in sacks since 2018

• Like 1

Leonard

Okereke

Speed

Those guys will be monsters this coming season out there.....that is a lot of instinct, speed and length out there.

• Like 1

People write off many of his sacks as being unblocked or whatever, but rushing the passer from that position is much more of a skill than people give it credit for.  If every LB could average 6 sacks a season, they would do it.

If Leonard can run down everything sideline-to-sideline, yes, send him after the QB, too 

• Like 1

Dude gets picks too.... Five was what, one less than some pro bowl CBs.... I'd say he's a pretty solid backer moving every direction, not just forward.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Scott Pennock said:

Leonard

Okereke

Speed

Those guys will be monsters this coming season out there.....that is a lot of instinct, speed and length out there.

If your talking about pass rushers yes.

but don’t forget about Walker. Dude is a stud.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2020 at 10:25 PM, Scott Pennock said:

Leonard

Okereke

Speed

Them with Walker on running downs.  Imagine what that group will be able to do if we get some big, athletic bodies on the IDL to free them up to run... it could be a very nice group.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2020 at 11:25 PM, Scott Pennock said:

Leonard

Okereke

Speed

Not sure bout speed but Leonard and Okereke r liabilities against the run.  I wouldnt say they r great.

On 2/15/2020 at 7:26 PM, CR91 said:

Imagine what he could do with some upgrades on D in the upcoming draft instead of wasting the pick on a future "maybe" QB

19 minutes ago, WifiGuy said:

Imagine what he could do with some upgrades on D in the upcoming draft instead of wasting the pick on a future "maybe" QB

We just need someone to occupy blocks like Brockers, but you need a QB to win in this league.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Mims for me would be choice 1   but......   many mocks have him going in first now
    • How about a variation on the theme?  Draft Mims at 34 and Claypool at 44, with the intent to utilize Claypool as a move TE and offensive chess piece.  He'll be big enough after a weight room makeover to play the position; he apparently has an aggressive mentality in that he plays ST's and likes to block. And he can also be used as another WR in the red zone. That would be a curve ball vs. taking a known TE commodity in Kmet, which is certainly an option. But the receiving corps will have gotten a huge shot in the arm as far as size and talent with the additions of Mims and Claypool. 
    • Brissett has plenty of leadership and charisma on the field.  Everything I've seen about him from unbiased sources praises both of those attributes   Where he falls short is his ability to make throws.  Unfortunately that's just as critical as being a good field leader if nor more so.    Brisssett proved to have some big holes in his game that cost us down the stretch, that's a fact.  But don't drink the haterade.    Try to be impartial if you can.  If you won't acknowledge the good points of players you dislike, all you get is ignored.
    • The idea of any type of package for Brissett is laughable. He doesn’t have any of the skills that players who have packages built in for them do (speed, elusiveness, quickness, ability to catch, etc...)   Sounds like Reich saving face since they will likely have a guy due $12.5 million just holding a clip board. To this day, the one Ballard move that deserves the most criticism was how awful the Brissett contract is/was.
    • I see your point, but I think you can still go TE/OL in the 3rd, and the other in the 4th. RB you can get quality guys 5th or later, or UDFA. In a pass happy league WR is a priority. I'm actually not as down on our position group as a whole, I like the depth we have. But it lacks elite talent. So going 2 WR in the 2nd, gets you 2 potentially elite guys.
  • Members

• Hark

Hark 216

• austriancolt

austriancolt 440

• DougDew

DougDew 3,816

• Hoose

Hoose 995

• PureLuck

PureLuck 111

• ProblChld32