Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  

1 hour ago, chrisbeldridge said:

Cardale Jones is looking awfully good for the DC Defenders in the XFL.  Is it a possibility to look to the XFL for quarterback help?

Possibility? Yes.  Probability?  Not many Kurt Warner's or Fluties, or Warren Moons running around out there in other leagues.... Three In History makes it kinda unlikely.

I will say that since Colts football is done for the year, I have zoned in in the XFL and picked the defenders as my team. 

Cardale has looked really good. He is big, mobile and has a rocket arm. They have made a point of saying he just never really got a chance in the NFL. I would take him as a backup and see what Reich could do with him. 

Ballard has shown he will turn over every rock when looking for good players. 

39 minutes ago, BleedBlue4Shoe86 said:

I will say that since Colts football is done for the year, I have zoned in in the XFL and picked the defenders as my team. 

Cardale has looked really good. He is big, mobile and has a rocket arm. They have made a point of saying he just never really got a chance in the NFL. I would take him as a backup and see what Reich could do with him. 

Ballard has shown he will turn over every rock when looking for good players. 

XFL will not allow NFL to tamper with there players. Lions already tried once and XFL said no

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

XFL will not allow NFL to tamper with there players. Lions already tried once and XFL said no

They are under contract for this year. They can after the season 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

Which is a good thing for the league.  Otherwise they would have players revolving n and out of the league.