Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacob Tamme Visiting With The Seahawks

How do you know either of those things are on the table? How do know that the Colts aren't lowballing their offer, if they are making one at all. The offseason theme for the Colts seems to be a focus on the run game and to get bigger overall - neither of which fit the Tamme description. Bottom line is that I think it would be best left up to Tamme to decide what is best for him.

If he goes to SEA, he will back up, that's a given, Zach Miller has been there for a year now and he's a better TE. He would start in IND. That's one reason why it's better for him to start here. The Colts may not be giving him the greatest deal, and I know they offered him one because I KNOW that they are talking (Chappell told me). They must have thrown out some numbers. Just saying, by looking at the facts and everything, it would be better to return to Indy, but it is his decision, and he must have his own thoughts, so he knows what's best for him. An outsides point of view shows thats it's better to return to Indy.

If he goes to SEA, he will back up, that's a given, Zach Miller has been there for a year now and he's a better TE. He would start in IND. That's one reason why it's better for him to start here. The Colts may not be giving him the greatest deal, and I know they offered him one because I KNOW that they are talking (Chappell told me). They must have thrown out some numbers. Just saying, by looking at the facts and everything, it would be better to return to Indy, but it is his decision, and he must have his own thoughts, so he knows what's best for him. An outsides point of view shows thats it's better to return to Indy.

Only if Indy wants him.

If the Colts are moving towards a more traditional TE (must block), that's not exactly Tamme's strength.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Man I really like this signing!  If he can come back 80% as good as he has played I would say we def upgraded our offensive line and that’s no knock on AC I just think this guy can be much better (if healthy). I would put our offensive line up against anyone else’s.  With that said Murphy’s law keeps coming into my mind because we have soo many ifs and question marks for this team that we can literally be 6-10 bad or super bowl bound. I can’t think of any colts team with this many “if” question marks.   If wentZ can prove last year was a fluke and go back to being one of the best up and coming qb in the game than we are sitting pretty. If he plays like he did last year things will be very very ugly.    Then you got this guy. If fisher can come back healthy we can have one of the best lines in football. If he doesn’t play or is diminished we have a huge hole at one of the most important positions.      I don’t know why but I just have this feeling with so many question marks on this team, that the season could go either way. I do fear that  some of These question marks  aren’t going to go our way and we will be hurting. Btw  Some of these other question marks Include , Will Mack be back to his old self?   Was last year a fluke for our new stud RB? Will ty  hilton plAy any better, or will he continue to decline? Was last year a fluke for Xavier Rhodes? Will Paris cambell stay healthy and actually contribute?  How will our rookie DEs play?  Then you have  the question mark that every team has  which is who will stay healthy?  
    • The risk is of opportunity cost, not of losing that money. The risk is that we have now made our bet with the LT position and we are missing on more safe options, so if he doesn't recover or recovers and is not the same, we are very likely left with sub-par performance at LT for the year...     
    • He should have been like "...and my source said ... and I quote 'Look...'"  
    • As you likely know,  the 2021 schedule is revealed Wednesday Night...   5/12...   8p your time...   5p my time...     These are things I always look for as soon as I see the schedule.   In no particular order....   1.    Do we start at home, or on the road?   Typically, you close your season with the opposite.       2.    Marquee games?    National Games?    Are we on the big stage at all?    Anything beyond the dreaded Thursday night games which most every team gets stuck with and hates!     Ugh.  The worst.   3.   Bye week?    When does it happen?    I prefer late October to Early November.   Something close to the middle of the season.    We got lucky once having the bye week in week 4.    That was Luck's rookie year.    The early break allowed Chuck Pagano and his wife to see a doctor and caught his leukemia early enough to save him.    Otherwise, I hate the early bye week.   I prefer weeks 7-10.   4.   Hardest stretch of the schedule.   Easiest part of the schedule.   Knowing full well that what the schedule might seem like in May, might be totally different by the time that part of the season comes.   5.    Potential bad weather games.    So, this year,  we play Buffalo, Baltimore, Dolphins and Jags on the road.   Games in September likely means hot and humid.   Games in the northern cities in December likely means cold and even possible snow.   6.    Anything out of the ordinary?    Some years, one team gets screwed and has to play 3 consecutive games on the road.    I think it has most recently happened to SF and Seattle,  and those teams already put on a lot of miles traveling from the West Coast.   Did I leave out anything?     Is there something you look for and I didn't mention it?    Let us know!   The 2021 season gets REAL Wednesday Night!           
  • Members

• bravo4460

bravo4460 566

• DaColts85

DaColts85 527

• funktacious2

funktacious2 473

• csmopar

csmopar 7,715

• Colt.45

Colt.45 437

• w87r