Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL.com 3 Round Mock Draft

Woof. QB choice aside.... I'd be questioning this one if it played out like this.  At 34 Hunter Bryant over Laviska Shenault, Justin Jefferson, Kristian Fulton, CJ Henderson, Curtis Weaver, Marlon Davidson.  Most of those skipped over again for Terrell Lewis' injury history?

This would be tough to put a happy face on for.

• Like 1

Eason isn’t bad. In fact, I’m likely the biggest proponent of his on the forum. However, he is a pick for 34, not 13. At the very least, trade back into the 20s if you’re going to get him before 34. All the other selections are also very questionable seeing who all is available. Not a fan

12 hours ago, BProland85 said:

Probably the worst mock draft for the Colts I've seen so far.

Yep, look at #88, Samuel. I'm a Nole fan and can tell you that if a team uses a 7th on him it's a reach. Keep this guys draft, I'll bet that 10 of his first rounders aren't and at least 5 end up in the third round or later.

Eason might go end of first.  It's the same thing Stiches has talked about with Love.  If you like Love or Eason and are not confident you can get back into the first, what do you do?  Over the past decade, teams have just been drafting them - drafting QBs higher.