Indianapolis Colts
indyagent17

Free agency and the Draft can't get here fast enough!

I wouldn't mind this guy

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28640475/32-nfl-players-use-fresh-start-offseason-qbs-injured-stars

Cleveland Browns

TE David Njoku

He fell out of favor under the previous regime, as he was a regular healthy scratch down the stretch after returning from IR after a wrist injury. Had coach Freddie Kitchens and general manager John Dorsey been retained, Njoku almost certainly would have been out the door. Still, while Njoku would have a fresh start under a new coach and front office, it's clear he was also losing the trust of QB Baker Mayfield. That's why the 2017 first-round selection might be better off attempting to resuscitate his career elsewhere -- especially if the Browns can get something that can help them in return. -- Jake Trotter

On 2/9/2020 at 9:04 PM, ColtJax said:

Clowney had 3 whole sacks and seldome make plays, and this was his money year. He may be the most overrated player in the NFL who's going to get a 100 million dollar contract, I just hope it's not from the Colts..

Stats are overrated. How many games did you actually watch him play? He is double and triple teamed just about every play. His play allows other guys that aren't double teamed to accumulate worthless stats. 

I think some will be surprise this year in FA. We either spend some money or lose it. I think this will be a very active FA and draft. Stap on your seat belt.

6 hours ago, SC-Coltsfan said:

Stats are overrated. How many games did you actually watch him play? He is double and triple teamed just about every play. His play allows other guys that aren't double teamed to accumulate worthless stats. 

I watched Clowney play with Seattle a few times this year. He looked like a game wrecker most of the time.