Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ESPN's "Way too early 1-32 offseason poll"

Dingus McGirt

In the ESPN+ section they had an article with way too early predictions for the Super Bowl next year and Dan Graziano actually picked the Colts to make it to the Super Bowl. Of course he has us losing to the Eagles, but I found it interesting that he thought we weren't necessarily that far away. Just a few moves and we may be right in the thick of things. Fun to think about!

"Dan Graziano, national NFL writer: Eagles over Colts. I don't know who's going to be in next year's Super Bowl. What I do know is that a lot of stuff is going to happen in 2020 that no one saw coming. If you had polled 6,000 people at this time last year, none of them would have had the 49ers in Super Bowl LIV. Give me a bounce-back for Carson Wentz and Doug Pederson, and let's say the Colts upgrade at quarterback and muscle past the Titans and Texans in the AFC South."

41 minutes ago, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

In the ESPN+ section they had an article with way too early predictions for the Super Bowl next year and Dan Graziano actually picked the Colts to make it to the Super Bowl. Of course he has us losing to the Eagles, but I found it interesting that he thought we weren't necessarily that far away. Just a few moves and we may be right in the thick of things. Fun to think about!

"Dan Graziano, national NFL writer: Eagles over Colts. I don't know who's going to be in next year's Super Bowl. What I do know is that a lot of stuff is going to happen in 2020 that no one saw coming. If you had polled 6,000 people at this time last year, none of them would have had the 49ers in Super Bowl LIV. Give me a bounce-back for Carson Wentz and Doug Pederson, and let's say the Colts upgrade at quarterback and muscle past the Titans and Texans in the AFC South."

And Kiper says he will shave his head if the Colts play in that SB.