Indianapolis Colts
Chloe6124

SB Game thread

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Old timers hated the millennial swag, the new generation of players showboat and midwestern folks can’t handle it, bottom line.

Patriots fans knew Mahomes would the only threat to their early dynasty success due to the rookie contract like Brady was.

Some fans, want company in misery.

All different reasons to hate on Mahomes. Bye bye to everyone of those.

So true

• Like 2

I'll be honest though, I didn't even have the Chiefs making the Super Bowl this year. I thought they would've come a bit down to Earth this year from the year prior, and that they would've had to go through Foxboro to get to the Super Bowl (which they didn't need to), I thought their big chance was last year when they hosted the AFC Championship Game and came up short.

I had them as #2 in the AFC until Baltimore came out of nowhere, so I didn't think they could get through either team to get to the Super Bowl, but funny thing, they avoided both those teams in the playoffs.

Thank you Ryan Fitzpatrick for denying the Patriots a first round bye.

Thank you Titans for running the Patriots out of the playoffs!

Thank you to the Ravens, Chiefs, Texans, and Dolphins for making this moment possible!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm very happy for Andy Reid. He deserved it. 

How could anyone dislike Mahomes? He seems pretty humble to me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Old timers hated the millennial swag, the new generation of players showboat and midwestern folks can’t handle it, bottom line.

Patriots fans knew Mahomes would the only threat to their early dynasty success due to the rookie contract like Brady was. So they were on Jimmy G bandwagon.

All different reasons to hate on Mahomes. Bye bye to everyone of those.

First off, old timers is ageist.

Secondly, it’s one thing to have “swag” (or swagger for those with a functioning prefrontal cortex), but he’s a professional. You don’t see carpenters throwing a hissy fit when the grain isn’t cooperating.

The rest is hogwash. In the Manning years I disliked players like that as well.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, buffalo34 said:

I'll be honest though, I didn't even have the Chiefs making the Super Bowl this year. I thought they would've come a bit down to Earth this year from the year prior, and that they would've had to go through Foxboro to get to the Super Bowl (which they didn't need to), I thought their big chance was last year when they hosted the AFC Championship Game and came up short.

I had them as #2 in the AFC until Baltimore came out of nowhere, so I didn't think they could get through either team to get to the Super Bowl, but funny thing, they avoided both those teams in the playoffs.

Thank you to the Ravens, Chiefs, Texans, and Dolphins for making this moment possible!

Yes, Fitzmagic McGregor gets big Christmas baskets from Chiefs every year.

• Haha 1

I don’t thank the Texans and Titans for anything 

• Like 1

Spagnuolos has some magic touch, I swear and Kyle Shanahan the opposite. 

But that is it.. they did come back to earth this year. The Ravens took that role this year. Even if they went to foxboro they probably wouldve won still.. 

And with that said. Watch out for the Ravens next year when they "come back down to earth"

9 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Just pointing out the primadona can’t escape his natural tendency to sob to the refs.

We're you a Peyton manning fan?

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Old timers hated the millennial swag, the new generation of players showboat and some midwestern folks can’t handle it, bottom line.

Patriots fans knew Mahomes would the only threat to their early dynasty success due to the rookie contract like Brady was. So they were on Jimmy G bandwagon.

All different reasons to hate on Mahomes. Bye bye to everyone of those. He’s once in a generation QB, that plays differently and acts differently and I embrace that difference.

He acts differently alright.  How about " Tinker Bell " Mahomes.   

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Hey Buffalo man, I've been waiting to see you. Would you like to be the GM of the Bills on our annual Mock Draft? 

Just now, chad72 said:

Spagnuolos has some magic touch, I swear and Kyle Shanahan the opposite. 

Kyle is just like his Dad 

Just now, jvan1973 said:

Then why are you here?

So you can only be fans of a player not the team? Be a better fan.

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Kyle is just like his Dad 

His dad has 2 Lombardi's

12 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Why are you here then

This is a SB game thread not a Mahomes fan club thread.

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

So you can only be fans of a player not the team? Be a better fan.

So you're a colts fan,   and wasn't a fan of the best player the colts ever had?

• Like 1

Just now, jvan1973 said:

His dad has 2 Lombardi's

Wore out his welcome in Oakland, Denver and ruined RG3s career

JE won 2 

12 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Chiefs... Gotta spot a 10 point lead before playing football

When they got a 3 and out vs 49ers, I was reminded of Patriots vs Seahawks, down 14-24 in the 4th quarter.

Now Patriots fans are hating the fact Mahomes already equaled the largest 10 point deficit against the #1 pass D in the SB aspect covered.

Thankfully it didn’t come down to the 1 yard line like that SB. Kyle would have punched it in, unlike Pete Carroll

• Haha 1

Just now, jvan1973 said:

So you're a colts fan,   and wasn't a fan of the best player the colts ever had?

Is there a point you’re trying to make?

6 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I don’t thank the Texans and Titans for anything 

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

He acts differently alright.  How about " Tinker Bell " Mahomes.   

Ha Ha. If I had been drinking something I would of spit it out reading that.

• Thanks 1

Wore out his welcome in Oakland, Denver and ruined RG3s career

JE won 2 

He still has 2.  Who is JE?

Just now, buffalo34 said:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The Texans and any team with a Titan mascot is never a friend

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

This is a SB game thread not a Mahomes fan club thread.

Apparently you can only be fans of players, not teams.

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

Is there a point you’re trying to make?

Yeah,  you're a colts fan and not a manning fan.   Pretty simple stuff 

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

Elway, you could say Terrell Davis and that running game made the difference 

Just now, jvan1973 said:

Yeah,  you're a colts fan and not a manning fan.   Pretty simple stuff 

Riiiiiight. Suuuuure

John Elway

Shanahan has 2 as well

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Riiiiiight. Suuuuure

You said it, not me

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

he is tied to 2 organizations that I never root for

Raiders and Broncos

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

The Texans and any team with a Titan mascot is never a friend

But yeah, one of the very few times I'm forced to cheer for the Titans, mainly still don't like them from the Music City Forward Pass Miracle.

• Haha 1

Mahomes is 24 years old. He is going to win multiple SB. If we don’t get a dang QB we are not going to compete with them. I don’t like him because he is probably going to be out Brady and deny us a ton.

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

Shanahan has 2 as well

You said it, not me

You sure it wasn’t gonna be about how Manning would jaw stress the refs? You sure? Cuz I don’t think you were asking randomly if I was a Manning fan. But hey, gotta save face I guess.

he is tied to 2 organizations that I never root for

Raiders and Broncos

You didn't root for the Broncos when peyton was qb?  Also you can root for the Patriots and Texans?

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Mahomes is 24 years old. He is going to win multiple SB. If we don’t get a dang QB we are not going to compete with them. I don’t like him because he is probably going to be out Brady and deny us a ton.

Chiefs spent in free agency too, took some chances with trades too.

If I’m Ballard, I start realizing I need to take some chances now.

• Like 1