Indianapolis Colts
Chloe6124

SB Game thread

1 minute ago, IndySouthsider said:

Kinda of an arrogant *

I dont see that at all

• Thanks 1

It’s not even like KC came out and just lit it up and scored quick. SF just chocked.

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

Good job San Fran. Had the game in hand. Now we have to hear about Mahomes for the next 6 months.

Don’t worry Tom Brady will take that roll

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Good job San Fran. Had the game in hand. Now we have to hear about Mahomes for the next 6 months.

Mahomes haters, bye bye!!! :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Congratulations Andy Reid!!

That’s who I’m mainly rooting for 

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Can we say that a game manager can’t beat Mahomes. 

Ridiculous statement

• Thanks 1

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Even taking a knee he’s crying to the refs

Would you like some cheese for your whine?  :thmup:

49ers screwed it. They had the game under control and failed 3 times in 2 drives so badly(on defense). 

Seems like almost everybody in germany is jumping on the Mahomes bandwagon for today and now they feel justified. But they already did it the last 2 or 3 years with Brady.... Was rooting for SF cause my future wife is a fan. So sad... 

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Mahomes haters, bye bye!!! :) 

He isn’t on my team winning me a SB. Why do I have to like him.

• Thanks 1

Just now, chad72 said:

Would you like some cheese for your whine?  :thmup:

Just pointing out the primadona can’t escape his natural tendency to sob to the refs.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

He isn’t on my team winning me a SB. Why do I have to like him.

Why are you here then

The only thing good about this game is it was the two  best teams in the league and it was competitive.

Andy Reid deserved to finally get him one.

Old timers hated the millennial swag, the new generation of players showboat and some midwestern folks can’t handle it, bottom line.

Patriots fans knew Mahomes would the only threat to their early dynasty success due to the rookie contract like Brady was. So they were on Jimmy G bandwagon.

Some fans, want company in misery.

All different reasons to hate on Mahomes. Bye bye to everyone of those. He’s once in a generation QB, that plays differently and acts differently and I embrace that difference.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

And a FA.

He was an ex-Bill, along with McCoy, two of our best offensive players we've had in a while, so I was pulling for them.

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Why are you here then

So because someone doesn’t like a player they can’t post on a message board? 

That logic tho...