Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

SB Game thread

Chloe6124

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Chloe6124 said:

With the speed the colts are getting on defense I think our defense like SF will be able to compete with a KC if we build up that pass rush.

5 top 10 picks on that line is not likely to happen with us if we want to keep Ballard and Reich lol

1 minute ago, runthepost said:

5 top 10 picks on that line is not likely to happen with us if we want to keep Ballard and Reich lol

We need Brian Hoyer to start all games in 2020 :). We might get close to 2 Top 10 picks in a row.

3 minutes ago, runthepost said:

I don’t think we need that many high picks. We can supplement in FA and Turay was looking great before he got injured. If Banogu keeps working hard with Mathis he can make that second year leap. I was mainly talking about our LB.

2 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Just need players who can push and disrupt the pocket.  Don't necessarily need to be top 10 picks.  I think Ballard can find that.

What is Shanahan doing? It’s a little less dramatic but he’s doing the same thing he did in the Pats SB! How does this happen twice? I’m happy for Reid but just as puzzled at the 49ers abandoning the run.

1 minute ago, IndySouthsider said:

Officials had no business calling it a TD. No way he could see. But no way could it be overturned

It was close.  Had they not called it a TD it wouldnt have been reviewed.   It was the correct call 

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Because I don’t like all the hype so early in his career while we sit in QB limbo.

Its not hype its real! The kid is the real deal and he's not a * so what's not to like

1 minute ago, IndySouthsider said:

Not sure what SF was doing going into turtle mode after taking the 10 point lead, and the crowd is such a huge Chiefs lean.

Lol a team in the Superbowl for the first time in majority of everyone's lifetime. Or a team going for #6 haha

2 minutes ago, WifiGuy said:

Its not hype its real! The kid is the real deal and he's not a * so what's not to like

I know he is real but he isn’t on my team so why do I have to like him.

Archived