Indianapolis Colts
pacolts56

Congratulations EDGE!!!

Really wished he "officially" got a ring. Irsay gave him one even though he wasn't on that 2006 team, but Edge paved the way for the Colts to have success for many years. I hope we retire #32 some day. 

• Like 2

Will never forget the dude catching carp out of the pond at Rose-Hulman and carrying em right In to the cafeteria on a stringer wanting em cooked up for him and his boys.....

We grilled up some seabass and served it to them as the carp....lol

Well deserved EJ!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

About damn time

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Great job EDGE! Big part of my childhood and the early Peyton years. One of the best RB's in Colt History and a well-deserved Hall-of-Famer. Great day to be a Colts fan!

• Like 3

Glad to see him finally get in HOF.  Can’t remember who he played for when he came to play  the colts and they put a tribute on the big screen of him playing for the colts and the players around him made a comment about him really being that good.  It was a pleasure watching him play.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

A great Colt RB...one of the best...maybe THE best Colt RB...a well-deserved honor.

Congrats to "The Edge".

Outstanding news! 

If he didn't tear his knee up in the game against KC he would have had a lot more yards on his resume. What a great pick by Polian. #32 #HOF

• Like 2

Monday night football intro:

Edgerrin James

Every down back

The U

• Like 4

I remember when Polian traded away Marshall Faulk for a 2 and 5.  I was furious.  At least, I hoped, the Colts would draft Ricky Williams and make up for it.

With the 4th pick in the 1999 NFL draft, the Indianapolis Colts select... Edgerrin James, Running Back, Miami.

WHAT?!?!??  Who???  I'd never heard of him.  I swore off the Colts, and immediately began rooting for the Bucs.  When Edge won the rushing title his rookie year, I had to shrug and say "What do I know, anyway?"

And immediately bought an Edgerrin James #32 jersey.

I still own it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

I remember when Polian traded away Marshall Faulk for a 2 and 5.  I was furious.  At least, I hoped, the Colts would draft Ricky Williams and make up for it.

With the 4th pick in the 1999 NFL draft, the Indianapolis Colts select... Edgerrin James, Running Back, Miami.

WHAT?!?!??  Who???  I'd never heard of him.  I swore off the Colts, and immediately began rooting for the Bucs.  When Edge won the rushing title his rookie year, I had to shrug and say "What do I know, anyway?"

I still own it.

Remember how large the Ricky Williams hype was? 

I also remember saying 'who the # is Edgerrin James?.'

• Like 1

So excited for Edge!  When my son was born, I decided to buy him an Edgerrin James jersey instead of a Manning jersey.  I loved watching Edge play the game all out every single play.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, John Hammonds said:

I still own it.

We were apparently rowing the same boat.  I was * we passed on RW.  But what the hell do I know?

Congrats Edge!  Next year the rest of the "quads" join you in Manning and Wayne.

I may have to take my son to Canton in August!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, IinD said:

Remember how large the Ricky Williams hype was? 

I also remember saying 'who the # is Edgerrin James?.'

I was so annoyed with that selection.  How could they?!?!    Man, I’m so glad they did.  

• Like 2

Congratulations Edge!   Very worthy.  :applause:

• Like 1

On 2/1/2020 at 5:03 PM, pacolts56 said:

The best RB of my generation. The last of a dieing breed (Rb that can pass block, hit the home-run, and could catch out the back field). Edge and Manning darn near invented the stretch run play action. You never knew if it was a stretch run or Play Action pass to MARVIN HARRISON (80 yard bomb!)

• Thanks 1

On 2/2/2020 at 4:52 PM, luvdacolts67 said:

I will be wearing his jersey today to honor him so happy he finally got in 

Edgerrin James was my first and only Colts jersey ;-) #32 (in white with blue trim). Oh yea. How could I forget. FROM THE UUUUUUUUUUU!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gramz said:

large.IMG_20200204_223524_553.jpg.393fa83e10c08962fffad288ad7236d8.jpg

From Peyton Manning to everyone. "Maybe my favorite teammate ever". Probably because Edge had the same level of commitment and drive for excellence that Peyton had. Congrats Peyton for voicing your opinion on why Edge should be in the HOF, congrats to Edge for working hard to make it to the HOF.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1