Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who is this years Metcalf or Taylor

1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

Jawaan Taylor and DK Metcalf were considered by many as top 15 prospects guaranteed to go 1st Round that fell to the 2nd and almost the 3rd.

Which top 15 prospects falls this year?

The one who’s medically red flagged, probably. Taylor (knee), Metcalf (neck), and Montez Sweat (heart) all fell out of the top 15 due largely to injury concerns.

Outside of that maybe one of the receivers? I could see Ceedee Lamb or Jerry Jeudy if one of them doesn’t measure/test real well, which is a possibility. Especially if someone like Ruggs kills it at the combine.

Jordan Love is one of them. I highly doubt he falls, but there is a chance that his rawness and/or possible interview hiccups(this is just hypothetical, I haven't heard anything suggesting that he's not doing well in interviews) might drop him. 

In general the players that drop, drop because of what the medical checks at the combine return or because of some scandal that's revealed. So...

-I guess Tua has to be on that list too.

-I was listening to The Draft Show and they mentioned something about Kinlaw knee problem, not sure if it's a big concern or something minor but that was the reason Jawaan Taylor dropped.

-Delpit has had some injuries and some unimpressive tackling so... maybe him? 

-Laviska Shenault is another one that has battled injuries, if his medicals return some red flags... maybe him? 

On 2/1/2020 at 7:40 AM, danlhart87 said:

Jawaan Taylor and DK Metcalf were considered by many as top 15 prospects guaranteed to go 1st Round that fell to the 2nd and almost the 3rd.

Which top 15 prospects falls this year?

Metcalf was not considered a 1st round prospect until the combine.

So that is what happen this year, some guy with a 2nd or 3rd round grade with have an incredible combine and the draft sites will claim he's moving up draft boards and the mocks will mock him into the 1st round.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2020 at 2:37 PM, stitches said:

Jordan Love is one of them. I highly doubt he falls, but there is a chance that his rawness and/or possible interview hiccups(this is just hypothetical, I haven't heard anything suggesting that he's not doing well in interviews) might drop him. 

In general the players that drop, drop because of what the medical checks at the combine return or because of some scandal that's revealed. So...

-I guess Tua has to be on that list too.

-I was listening to The Draft Show and they mentioned something about Kinlaw knee problem, not sure if it's a big concern or something minor but that was the reason Jawaan Taylor dropped.

-Delpit has had some injuries and some unimpressive tackling so... maybe him? 

-Laviska Shenault is another one that has battled injuries, if his medicals return some red flags... maybe him? 

I was thinking Shenault Jr as someone like Metcalf also. He was banged up last season, but 2018, he was incredible.