Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Colts jerseys do you own

danlhart87

5 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Dickerson, Faulk,Unitas,Manning, Luck.

Does the Bert Jones count if it hasnt fit me since i was 10?

Funny thing is, they were all gifts.

All of mine were gifts too. I actually have been gifted more than I posted above, but gave away several that didn't fit, or I didn't like (I won't list those lol).

Anyone else have one of those helmet lamps?  I have mine from when i was a kid.  It was ALWAYS on the bedside stand.  Its gotta be over 40 years old.  That, my unitas auto graphed photo, and the colts seat cushion i used at memorial stadium in the ‘70s are some of my favorite colts items.  Priceless to me. I also have my childhood Colts “varsity jacket” with the white sleeves.  I think i went to church in that darn thing.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I think 18 (have two) is the only one now. I had a Siragusa and Sanders jersey back in the day, but haven't seen them in years. Will be getting a Q jersey next trip back to Indy. 

And might look for an Unlock the Swag jersey too. 

“UN-LEASH THE SWAG” would be a great mantra for next season.

None.  Last one I had was home Edge jersey.  I had an away Freeney too.  Gave'em to some youngins after they left the game.  Too many players move on and then I don't want their jersey anymore.  In fact, I'd rather have one of a guy like Luck that walked away from the game than a guy who went to another team.  But IF I had to pick one to get today, I would no doubt take a Nelson jersey.  I tend to wear more just Colts gear.

14 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

I have a blue Peyton Manning.

Just bought a blue TY Hilton today.

Kinda fitting too 13 with Draft coming 

I'm the proud owner of a White Manning Jersey, a blue Manning, a Blue Luck, and a blue Joseph Addai one. 

I'm very proud of the last one. 

Yes I Loved Joseph Addai. 

And those were hard to get in France! 

3 White: Pat McAfee (favorite jersey), Robert Mathis, Dwight Freeney

5 Blue: Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, Adam Vinatieri, Joseph Addai, Coby Fleener (wife got it for me as a gift for Christmas right before we let him walk, lol)

So... no current Colts players in my lineup (assuming Vinny's done).

On my wish list: Blue Hilton, White Leonard, White Nelson, and Blue whoever our next franchise QB is.  Maybe a Mack one, too.

18 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

Anyone else have one of those helmet lamps?  I have mine from when i was a kid.  It was ALWAYS on the bedside stand.  Its gotta be over 40 years old.  That, my unitas auto graphed photo, and the colts seat cushion i used at memorial stadium in the ‘70s are some of my favorite colts items.  Priceless to me. I also have my childhood Colts “varsity jacket” with the white sleeves.  I think i went to church in that darn thing.

Yep, have the lamp! Disappeared for many years up in parents attic, then was given back to me as a Christmas gift a few years back

5 hours ago, CantBeStopped said:

Currently just Ryan Kelly. Really want a big Q but all I seen to find are the ones with screen printed letters and numbers. Not a fan of those

Yeah, I hear you.  That's the kind of jersey I have for Nelson.  I'd really like to get one with the sewn numbers and lettering on it.  That would be really sweet.

11 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

I was joking.

it sounded like they were saying “schwag”, not swag.  Haha.

i’M not so hip Anymore.

Me either. I was big on 2Short, NWA, Luke, etc. back in the day... not so hip these days. I did really like the Lil Nas BRC song though lol... Truth be told, I still rock my 80s and 90s playlists.... Speaking of, I think I'll tell Alexa to play me some Dre, Snoop, Biggee, and Tupac... Little California Love coming up... 

52 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Me either. I was big on 2Short, NWA, Luke, etc. back in the day... not so hip these days. I did really like the Lil Nas BRC song though lol... Truth be told, I still rock my 80s and 90s playlists.... Speaking of, I think I'll tell Alexa to play me some Dre, Snoop, Biggee, and Tupac... Little California Love coming up... 

I have a very vivid and detailed memory of my childhood and college years.  Very detailed.

Music is the key trigger.  Well, music and other things, but mainly music, haha.

Anyway, post-punk,  80s new wave, dark wave, industrial  and, of course, U2 are the “soundtracks” of my most memorable (and formative) college years.  I can pop in some Big Audio Dynamite, The Cult, nine inch nails, or Generation X and i’m BACK BABY!!!!!! 

Of course, as all my neighbors know, Sunday mornings are reserved  for  Sinatra.  Sometimes Sammy, Dean and the boys come along.  Sometimes just Frank.

Livin’ the Dream..........

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

I have a very vivid and detailed memory of my childhood and college years.  Very detailed.

Music is the key trigger.  Well, music and other things, but mainly music, haha.

Anyway, post-punk,  80s new wave, dark wave, industrial  and, of course, U2 are the “soundtracks” of my most memorable (and formative) college years.  I can pop in some Big Audio Dynamite, The Cult, nine inch nails, or Generation X and i’m BACK BABY!!!!!! 

Of course, as all my neighbors know, Sunday mornings are reserved  for  Sinatra.  Sometimes Sammy, Dean and the boys come along.  Sometimes just Frank.

Livin’ the Dream..........

We have a lot of the same tastes, and I also am a music guy. Very much a trigger for me too. 

I do a ton of Frank, Dean, Tony, Bing, Johnny Mathis, Sammy, and NKC. Frank is by far my fav from that genre. The Summer Wind is on my top 10 all time. I was born in the 70s, but grew up on all of it. 

As far as the 80s and 90s, wasn't a huge fan of the BAD, but loved a ton of the Euros. Love the Cult and NIN. Saw them (Cult) a few years ago when they opened for GNR. Currently listening to a 80s guitar mix which is largely VH. 70s Funk is on my list for a little later. Outlaw Country (Waylon, Merle, Johnny, Willie, Hank, etc..) will definitely be heard at some point today.... I love it all.