Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, BleedBlue4Shoe86 said:

Jerry Jeudy and Ceedee Lamb fall out of the top ten

 

Jordan Love goes top 5

 

Jalen Hurts goes in 1st round( possibly by a team that trades back into 1st, ala Ravens 2019)

Interesting do you think Colts would do that last one?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Interesting do you think Colts would do that last one?

I don’t know about trading up. I have said that I do like Jalen Hurts with either 34 or 44. 
 

Who knows. Ballard was at LSU Game and we know Hurts has the characteristics (off field) that he loves, Senior, Captain, Leader

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mel Kiper stops dying his hair and shows up with buzz cut at the draft.

 

Bengals trade #1 pick to [insert team name] and get first round picks in the next 2 drafts, and other 2nd rounders in this and future drafts.  They still suck in 2020 and end up with the #1 pick again and take Joey Lawrence, who they wanted all along since he's used to wearing an orange uniform.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Epenesa doesn’t go until the final few picks of Round 1.

 

Love falls to that same range.

 

Burrow, Herbert, and Tua all selected by pick #5.

 

Hurts is a 3rd rounder.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Archer said:

Epenesa doesn’t go until the final few picks of Round 1.

 

Love falls to that same range.

 

 

Outside of some hype leading up to the Senior Bowl, isn't that where most people have had Love - 20's - 30's?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Barry Sears said:

Mel Kiper stops dying his hair and shows up with buzz cut at the draft.

 

Bengals trade #1 pick to [insert team name] and get first round picks in the next 2 drafts, and other 2nd rounders in this and future drafts.  They still suck in 2020 and end up with the #1 pick again and take Joey Lawrence, who they wanted all along since he's used to wearing an orange uniform.

 

No way Kiper ever touches that beautiful mane! 

 

melkiper.jpg

 

Joey Lawrence to the Bengals in 2021? All I can say is "Whoa!"

joey lawrence 90s GIF

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, #12. said:

 

Outside of some hype leading up to the Senior Bowl, isn't that where most people have had Love - 20's - 30's?

I don’t know - maybe I’ve been deceived by the posts around here into thinking that it’s touch and go as to whether he’ll last to #13...

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LockeDown said:

Colts go edge rusher and Oline early instead of DT and WR.

 

 

 

I was thinking sort of along the same vein. At this point, for Colts fans, Indy picking anything other than a QB, WR, or DT seems like a bold prediction. And in fairness, that also sort of aligns with the talent that ought to be there. But I think it would be foolish to assume we couldn't go in different directions. You never really know how a team may have someone rated. Pass rusher, o-line even if AC returns, and CB also don't sound so far fetched to me. Especially if we look to trade back. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, funktacious2 said:

I was thinking sort of along the same vein. At this point, for Colts fans, Indy picking anything other than a QB, WR, or DT seems like a bold prediction. And in fairness, that also sort of aligns with the talent that ought to be there. But I think it would be foolish to assume we couldn't go in different directions. You never really know how a team may have someone rated. Pass rusher, o-line even if AC returns, and CB also don't sound so far fetched to me. Especially if we look to trade back. 

Hey, now I have to come up with something more far fetched for this thread. Tim Tebow will be the Colts QB in 2020. How’s that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
On 1/29/2020 at 6:43 PM, stitches said:

My bold predictions:

-the Patriots trade up to top 5 for QB and this forum goes insane on Ballard allowing it to happen

-world wide pandemic forces lockdowns across the globe and toilet paper zombies of the Apocalypse overrun the world which forces the NFL to cancel all official ceremonies for the draft(because they know how NFL fans lose their % when their team don't draft their personal favorite)

-Adam Trautman is TE1

-6 receivers drafted in R1

-Kinlaw goes ahead of Derrick Brown

Damn, I'm good... When I look back it ... It wasn't even that bold of a prediction...:dunno:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll predict a few bold trades 

 

Yannick N traded to Seahawks for 59

OBJ traded to Raiders for 19 

Trent Williams traded to Browns for 41

Jamal Adams traded for 17th Cowboys 

Quincy Wilson traded for 7th 

Dee Ford traded to Colts for 44

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone think there's any chance we draft RB early? I know it doesn't come off as a glaring need, but:

1. Mack will probably not give us a full season.

2. Do we trust Wilk and Nyhiem (as a ball carrier) to carry the (big) load?

3. The run is SACRED in Indy.

4. Not completely sure on this, but Mack is only under contract for another season, right?

 

I'll also add my OPINION that Mack isn't great, just good. I think he's just lucky enough to be behind the best OL in football. I think some of these guys in the draft are a lot better. Imagine Dobbins, Taylor, or Edwards-Helaire behind our line.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...