Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

QB landing spots predictions

33 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

If they cut him though and another team signed him they are going to be paying him more then 16 m though. Your probably better off doing a trade. You will get him cheaper.

Depends. He is still a young QB with good stats, but not a single playoff game under his belt

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

If this ended up happening raiders could take Love at 12 to sit behind Brady. We are going to have to move up if colts want Love.

Chargers seen to be interested in Brady and there seems to be mutual interest. They would still draft Herbert or a QB though.

I think the Raiders have plenty of picks to select a QB past 12.  Especially if they trade Carr and get another.  I don't think either team would sign Brady then bring in a 1st rd QB to cause all that talk and detract from Brady.  If the Chargers got him they would also be trying to win now and will get a premier player with their pick.  Both teams trying to make a splash in a new city and stadium.  

4 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I think the Raiders have plenty of picks to select a QB past 12.  Especially if they trade Carr and get another.  I don't think either team would sign Brady then bring in a 1st rd QB to cause all that talk and detract from Brady.  If the Chargers got him they would also be trying to win now and will get a premier player with their pick.  Both teams trying to make a splash in a new city and stadium.  

Maybe but if they seen Love as the future then they might. That would be a great mentor. The reports I seen on the chargers  the speculation they would still draft Herbert. But they do need a left tackle bad if Brady is going to play there. It’s going to be interesting how things shake out. I have a feeling the draft is going to change a lot after things shake out.

24 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

If somehow this turns out to be true we better still draft a QB. 

What backing does he have for that other then Frank worked with Rivers? I have not seen one legit source say the colts are interested in River. Just what they think could be a possibility

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

What backing does he have for that other then Frank worked with Rivers? I have not seen one legit source say the colts are interested in River. Just what they think could be a possibility

If Brady gets 30m or so can you see Ballard giving Rivers a big contract for a couple of years close to that?   I can't.   Carr's contract is more like Ballard's range.  They are just throwing teams out there.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

If Brady gets 30m or so can you see Ballard giving Rivers a big contract for a couple of years close to that?   I can't.   Carr's contract is more like Ballard's range.  They are just throwing teams out there.  

Agreed. We are not a win now championship caliber team even if we get Rivers so what does that accomplish? It takes away time from trying to find our next franchise QB. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Agreed. We are not a win now championship caliber team even if we get Rivers so what does that accomplish? It takes away time from trying to find our next franchise QB. 

SF won what 4 games last year because Jimmy G got hurt. Now they get him back and they see in the SB. Don’t underestimate what a Qb can do. Titans found a QB and look how close they came. If we just delay a QB by the time we get one that is ready nelson and Leonard are going to be almost thirty.  Rivers isn’t going to take us into the future. If we do land him we have to try and get the future also. No waiting. 

32 minutes ago, CR91 said:

There is none. That’s why I don’t take them seriously. Rivers would be smart to wait until after the draft to sign anywhere.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

SF won what 4 games last year because Jimmy G got hurt. Now they get him back and they see in the SB. Don’t underestimate what a Qb can do. Titans found a QB and look how close they came. If we just delay a QB by the time we get one that is ready nelson and Leonard are going to be almost thirty.  Rivers isn’t going to take us into the future. If we do land him we have to try and get the future also. No waiting. 

I never said I wanted Rivers. I want us to get our next franchise QB