Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Recommended Posts

So I was messing around and mocked this draft on FanSpeak, your thoughts? I wanted to get Gordon in the 4th Rd, but the Seahawks grabbed him. 

13: R1P13 DL JAVON KINLAW
SOUTH CAROLINA

34: R2P2 EDGE CURTIS WEAVER
BOISE STATE

44: R2P12 OT MEKHI BECTON
LOUISVILLE

75: R3P11 LB PATRICK QUEEN
LSU

119: R4P16 TE ALBERT OKWUEGBUNAM   MISSOURI

160: R5P14 G TOMMY KRAEMER
NOTRE DAME

193: R6P14 S MYLES DORN
NORTH CAROLINA

210: R6P31 WR ANTONIO GANDY-GOLDEN   LIBERTY

227: R7P13 QB KHALIL TATE
ARIZONA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see your team Brisett with this draft either that or you think we go after Brady or Rivers. Regardless not a fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a fan either. You lost me after the 1st pick. Purely my opinion, but we don't need a LB, especially in the 3rd, and don't need an OG in the 5th. Those two are at bottom of my position needs. We also need a CB more than a S. That's on top of not taking a QB early.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tommy Kraemer is returning to Notre Dame.  He's not in the draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can understand the no QB thing as this class as a whole is underwhelming, but no WR until round 6 and we are DESPERATE to find a Robin to our Batman?  I like the fact that you focused heavily on the lines though, THAT I will support!  Of course we may find a WR in FA (Cooper?).  So perhaps this draft may look a little better after FA is over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AZColt11 said:

I can understand the no QB thing as this class as a whole is underwhelming, but no WR until round 6 and we are DESPERATE to find a Robin to our Batman?  I like the fact that you focused heavily on the lines though, THAT I will support!  Of course we may find a WR in FA (Cooper?).  So perhaps this draft may look a little better after FA is over.

We really don't have a "Batman" though.. Maybe a Robin to go with our Darkwing Duck?

Darkwing+Duck+Cover.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

We really don't have a "Batman" though.. Maybe a Robin to go with our Darkwing Duck?

Darkwing+Duck+Cover.jpg

I don’t know what you are talking about or anything this thread is about... I shamefully confess I am on here simply to respond to the very mention of Darkwing Duck. 

LET’S GET DANGEROUS!  :thmup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

I don’t know what you are talking about or anything this thread is about... I shamefully confess I am on here simply to respond to the very mention of Darkwing Duck. 

LET’S GET DANGEROUS!  :thmup:

Suck gas, evildoers!!! I am the terror that flaps in the night!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a fan:

 

 It's a Fanspeak mock. They are ridiculously unrealistic. Didnt we have a pinned thread for these in previous years? Not only can I not take them serious, I can barely even humor them.

 

 

I get mocks are for fun, but IMO simulated mock drafts aren't that fun to discuss. I bet if you took a bit of time to create your own mock draft, you'd probably come up with a great one. I like where you head is at, there is some good talent here. They just won't be where you drafted them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is my Mock:

 

13: R1P13 Herbert, if we miss out, then Love, or Fromm
34: R2P2-DL Gallimore
44: R2P12 RB AJ Dillon

75: R3P11 EDGE TERRELL LEWIS

 

The above are my first four picks, the rest it's a crap shoot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

R2P12 OT MEKHI BECTON LOUISVILLE

 

He's not gonna last to this pick.

 

Maybe the OT Prince Tega Wanogho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thunderbolt said:

Here is my Mock:

 

13: R1P13 Herbert, if we miss out, then Love, or Fromm
34: R2P2-DL Gallimore
44: R2P12 RB AJ Dillon

75: R3P11 EDGE TERRELL LEWIS

 

The above are my first four picks, the rest it's a crap shoot.

 

I'm curious why pick AJ Dillon in the second when we have Marlon Mack and have other spots that can be filled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...