Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Indyman’s 2020 Mock

So I was messing around and mocked this draft on FanSpeak, your thoughts? I wanted to get Gordon in the 4th Rd, but the Seahawks grabbed him. 

13: R1P13 DL JAVON KINLAW
SOUTH CAROLINA

34: R2P2 EDGE CURTIS WEAVER
BOISE STATE

44: R2P12 OT MEKHI BECTON
LOUISVILLE

75: R3P11 LB PATRICK QUEEN
LSU

119: R4P16 TE ALBERT OKWUEGBUNAM   MISSOURI

160: R5P14 G TOMMY KRAEMER
NOTRE DAME

193: R6P14 S MYLES DORN
NORTH CAROLINA

210: R6P31 WR ANTONIO GANDY-GOLDEN   LIBERTY

227: R7P13 QB KHALIL TATE
ARIZONA

I can understand the no QB thing as this class as a whole is underwhelming, but no WR until round 6 and we are DESPERATE to find a Robin to our Batman?  I like the fact that you focused heavily on the lines though, THAT I will support!  Of course we may find a WR in FA (Cooper?).  So perhaps this draft may look a little better after FA is over.

1 hour ago, AZColt11 said:

I can understand the no QB thing as this class as a whole is underwhelming, but no WR until round 6 and we are DESPERATE to find a Robin to our Batman?  I like the fact that you focused heavily on the lines though, THAT I will support!  Of course we may find a WR in FA (Cooper?).  So perhaps this draft may look a little better after FA is over.

We really don't have a "Batman" though.. Maybe a Robin to go with our Darkwing Duck?

Darkwing+Duck+Cover.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

We really don't have a "Batman" though.. Maybe a Robin to go with our Darkwing Duck?

Darkwing+Duck+Cover.jpg

I don’t know what you are talking about or anything this thread is about... I shamefully confess I am on here simply to respond to the very mention of Darkwing Duck. 

LET’S GET DANGEROUS!  :thmup:

9 minutes ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

I don’t know what you are talking about or anything this thread is about... I shamefully confess I am on here simply to respond to the very mention of Darkwing Duck. 

LET’S GET DANGEROUS!  :thmup:

Suck gas, evildoers!!! I am the terror that flaps in the night!

• Thanks 1

Not a fan:

It's a Fanspeak mock. They are ridiculously unrealistic. Didnt we have a pinned thread for these in previous years? Not only can I not take them serious, I can barely even humor them.

I get mocks are for fun, but IMO simulated mock drafts aren't that fun to discuss. I bet if you took a bit of time to create your own mock draft, you'd probably come up with a great one. I like where you head is at, there is some good talent here. They just won't be where you drafted them.

2 hours ago, Thunderbolt said:

Here is my Mock:

13: R1P13 Herbert, if we miss out, then Love, or Fromm
34: R2P2-DL Gallimore
44: R2P12 RB AJ Dillon

75: R3P11 EDGE TERRELL LEWIS

The above are my first four picks, the rest it's a crap shoot.

I'm curious why pick AJ Dillon in the second when we have Marlon Mack and have other spots that can be filled