Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Senior Bowl Gameday thread

6 hours ago, Coffeedrinker said:

Hurts TD pass was nice, he dropped that right over the top and of the defender and into the arms.

Gordon's TD pass, like you stated, falling over and still placed it exactly where it needed to be.  But, IMO, even more impressive was the pass in the endzone that wasn't a TD.  They just got backed up by a holding call and he threw a dart at the back of the endzone the ND receiver just could not come down with his feet in bounds.  But the zip and ball placement on that pass were near perfect.

I thought Love's pass in the 1st quarter was going for a TD.  I think the receiver just lost it in the sun.

Found a link for the Gordon pass https://twitter.com/i/status/1221191244564426753

Like one of the comments in the thread.  It was a great throw but all the announcers talked about was how he could have ran the ball.  He doesn't have a huge arm, but scrambling to the left and throwing that pass 25 yards on a rope shows he has the arm strength for the NFL.

God, yeah that was another beautiful pass. Just now learning about his baseball background and I can see it now.