Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
BleedBlue4Shoe86

Cole McDonald- Hawaii QB

Okay, so I had never even thought about this guy until it was mentioned in another thread. So I’m asking the forum... Tell me what you know. 

Maybe our second in the second or a third rounder.

• Confused 1

Good player, really high ceiling. Played good when he played good teams, has one hell of an arm. Plays in a run and shoot offense, if he can learn a pro style offense he could be dangerous, but as high as his ceiling is his floor is just as low. Good player, arm gets away from him, he's a gunslinger. So we'll see what happens. 

I know very little about him. I was curious what the board thought because someone mentioned comparing him to Kaepernick coming out. Someone could fall in love and take him high. Just hadn’t heard his name. 

3 hours ago, BleedBlue4Shoe86 said:

I know very little about him. I was curious what the board thought because someone mentioned comparing him to Kaepernick coming out. Someone could fall in love and take him high. Just hadn’t heard his name. 

Yeah he is definitely and under the radar type of guy. Who knows, it's exciting to see what players make of themselves in the NFL. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Eagles need WRs in the worst way   Eagles select Henry Ruggs   Bills are up
    • Jags take Josh Jones OT Eagles turn 
    • Pagano himself disagrees with your post.       Pagano sucked at in game adjustments, motivation and game planning. I wouldn't say he is the worst coach ever but he provided minimal value to the team, although Grigson significantly hampered his ceiling with this team.
    • Yea, no way to predict injuries... with a healthy Funchess, Campbell, and Fountain to compliment TY, that group hypothetically should be pretty solid.   I thought Campbell really showed strides in improving his game throughout the season, though it was unfortunate that every time he showed glimpses of what he may become, he would get re-injured.  And Funchess from pre-season and the little bit we saw of him in game 1 looked to have pretty solid chemistry with Brissett.   From a recent interview, it sounds like Ballard wants Funchess back.  If we can't sign him before the draft, I expect we'll get a big-bodied guy there.  I tend to think we're going to draft one either way.   Jacoby's play definitely declined after week 6 last year (he had 14 of his 18 TDs in the first 6 games).  Obviously, he was a step back from Luck.  However, I still can't pinpoint his decline over the season.  Was it a) he had a lack of targets due to all our injuries? b) Jacoby's knee injury taking some zip off his throws? c) teams figuring out how to game plan against him, or d) Jacoby just not being all that good of a QB?    My guess is, all 4 factored into that... I certainly think he would've been a little better without the injuries and with a better WR corps, but can't say how much.  That said, I don't think the lack of talent at WR last year was due to CB not trying to build that position group anywhere near as much as it was due to unexpected injuries.
    • Give the raiders some pass rush help   Raiders select K'lavon Chaisson   Jags are up
  • Members