• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few to unscramble, Hall of Fame style:

1)  noyhjn sutain

2)  airbn churrale

3)  lilb naiplo

Should not be too hard. Go at it. Whoever gets them adds to their reputation count (Likes). :thmup:

6 hours ago, NFLfan said:

A few to unscramble, Hall of Fame style:

1)  noyhjn sutain

2)  airbn churrale

3)  lilb naiplo

Should not be too hard. Go at it. Whoever gets them adds to their reputation count (Likes). :thmup:

Two of the above are Colts.

• 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• A lot of people seem to disagree with you, but depending upon how it plays out, you might be right.  If Wentz is playing well, the team is winning and he misses 3-4 games, you would probably rather have a vet.      If Wentz falls on his face, however, you might as well see what you have in Eason before drafting a QB.
    • I don't know that he will command Top 10 money by then.  And Ryan Kelly's compensation actually goes down each year going forward, it was a very front loaded contract by Ballard standards, if I read it correctly.  So the overall compensation given to the line will be top dollar when Nelson and Smith are extended, but I don't think that it will be outrageous.     But we will almost have to fund the RG position with a young player under a rookie contract, IMO.  Might find a replacement for Kelly at some point if he's dinged a lot or becomes too expensive.   If our pricey Olineman are both OTs and the LG, I think we'll be fine.  Might be able to afford a luxury at C if we're not paying WRs top dollar.  I think that's how the cap structure might work under a Reich O.
    • Did Blankenship actually win the kicking competition last year?  More than a few people seemed surprised he won the job.     For nearly 15 years prior to 2019, we never had to think about the kicker.  If Vinatieri ever missed one early, he almost always made up for it late in a clutch situation.  Of course he probably played a year too long in 2019.
    • I like Blankenship, and if we can keep 2 kickers he'd be great. He'd be the "inside the 40" guy, but we'd need a bomb leg for outside the 40. He was short from about 50 last year, that's brutal. Once again, hine sight is 20/20, but we should have signed Gano when Carolina waived him, now the Giants got a pro bowler with a cannon leg.
    • Thanks for sharing   I imagine that you already know this, but whats interesting is that if you look at the Pro Bowl players from the last few years many of them are around 4.7 or even slower    Cameron Jordon ran a 4.69 JJ Watt Ran a 4.81 TJ Watt ran a 4.69 Nick Bosa Ran a 4.79 Joey Bosa Ran a 4.88   Of Course its better to be faster, but a big tall strong guy could be still be a pro bowler   (Of course not saying Dayo has arrived)    My hope is that we have 2 DEs screaming around the edges in the very near future
  • Members

• dew5150

dew5150 114

• #12.

#12. 1,134

• TheUnshuffler

TheUnshuffler 29

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 5,031

• Nadine

Nadine 6,746

Administrators