Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Imagine this

If he is there at No.13 and both Herbert and Love are gone, it becomes a no brainer to me over any WR. We badly need playmakers on D, and we missed out on Jeffrey Simmons who went No.19 to the Titans, I think last year. So there is a good shot Kinlaw might be there.

Lost in the fact of our inept QB play was the sub-par play of our defense over the last few games. Quality depth would go a long way to get sustained level of play from the DL.

• Like 2

I'm starting to love Kinlaw in the first rather. If we could get Rawkwon Davis in the second as well I'd think we'd be solving a lot of our issues overnight.

Obviously the QB situation is the elephant in the room but if we're not forcing a pick at that position then I would be absolutely delighted to have those two manning the interior after our first 2 picks. 

If four QBs come off the board before our 13th pick, we’ll be left with some elite talent to choose from. I think Left tackle would come into play because there should be some good ones to choose from at 13. I’m hoping AC gives us two more years so we don’t have to go down that road just yet. 

I’m still hoping we can get Carr from raiders if they draft a QB. That would allow us to keep our 1st and go Kinlaw and still have our other second rd pick. Sucks to be in this position. 

• Like 2

On 1/22/2020 at 5:17 AM, danlhart87 said:

https://draftwire.usatoday.com/2020/01/21/javon-kinlaw-aaron-donald-senior-bowl-2020-nfl-draft/

We draft Kinlaw at 13 and he lives up to hype and potentially becomes better than Donald.

Just think how amazing our D would be with him on the line.

Get on the Kinlaw train it's moving fast!

Kinlaw’s train is already moving fast. 

But billing him that he’s going to be better than Aaron Donald is just flat out silly.   If he wasn’t hurt so much lately you’d have compared him to JJ Watt.   And that would’ve been just as silly.

Kinlaw is likely going to be a very good player.  Likely gone when we pick.  But if he’s there,  odds are high we’d take him.   And he’ll likely be very, very good.  But we don’t have to deal in hyperbole to build him to crazy levels.   

Remember....    it’s a long draft season.  Pace yourself.   Please. 

• Like 1