Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trade #1 Pick For #2 Plus X ?

If the Redskins offered the #2 overall pick in the upcoming draft plus X in exchange for the overall #1 pick in the draft, what should the Colts demand as X?

All the money the Redskins have to offer or Dan Snyder's personal money making machine? They have nothing of equal value to trade for anymore haha they sort of used it all on the Rams.

If the Redskins offered the #2 overall pick in the upcoming draft plus X in exchange for the overall #1 pick in the draft, what should the Colts demand as X?

Brian Orakpo + a 2nd they have any left lol.

If i'm not mistaken they traded away their 2013 and '14 1st round draft picks to the Rams so you wouldn't get any 1st rounders out of them till 2015 and that's too long for me. Now I wouldn't mind taking Brian Orakpo off their hands.

All the money the Redskins have to offer or Dan Snyder's personal money making machine? They have nothing of equal value to trade for anymore haha they sort of used it all on the Rams.

This ^^^^

If we have ANY inkling of trading the 1st overall pick.... which I'd strongly disagree with.... we better at least be dealing with Cleveland for 5 or 6 of their choicest draft picks plus NT Phil Taylor.... not St. Louis.

Why trade down with Washington? The do not have nothing above the 3rd round except their first round this year, nothing above 3rd round next year, and no 1st the year after that. So again, why trade?

Why trade down with Washington? The do not have nothing above the 3rd round except their first round this year, nothing above 3rd round next year, and no 1st the year after that. So again, why trade?

I am not suggesting anything. I merely asked a question.

If your position is that you would not do the trade for any value of X, then that is an answer.

Dumbest thing I've read all day? Why would the Redskins want #1? They are already getting RG3 with the #2 pick. Besides, they don't have any draft picks to trade anymore, St. Louis already ripped them off. lol

Dumbest thing I've read all day? Why would the Redskins want #1? They are already getting RG3 with the #2 pick. Besides, they don't have any draft picks to trade anymore, St. Louis already ripped them off. lol

I believe this was supposed to be hypothetical. And the hypothetical reason they would want number 1 would be that they would want Luck. And i agree, St Louis robbed them blind.

And on the trade I would say they really dont have much to trade up with. Maybe Orakpo and whatever picks they have the next few years, but Idk if we could afford him.

I find this funny to ask since Washington has given up nearly everything big in the next few years to get the 2nd pick what makes you think they can give up something as reasonable with what they have left? Sort of odd to think of when Washington gave up a lot to get the #2 pick, it's not like they can give up that much and more for the #1 pick right now.

I find this funny to ask since Washington has given up nearly everything big in the next few years to get the 2nd pick what makes you think they can give up something as reasonable with what they have left? Sort of odd to think of when Washington gave up a lot to get the #2 pick, it's not like they can give up that much and more for the #1 pick right now.

They gave up a lot to move from #6 to #2. That was 4 picks ahead.

How much should they give up to move from #2 to #1?

#2 pick = #6 pick + #38 pick this year + 1st round pick 2013 + 1st round pick 2014.

#1 pick = #2 pick + what?

They gave up a lot to move from #6 to #2. That was 4 picks ahead.

How much should they give up to move from #2 to #1?

#2 pick = #6 pick + #38 pick this year + 1st round pick 2013 + 1st round pick 2014.

#1 pick = #2 pick + what?

They have little to nothing together that would be of equal value after the picks they gave up. I guess if they hadn't of made the switch with the Rams they would've pulled a RIcky Williams and given up their entire draft.