Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ceedee Lamb at St. Bowl

For those who think of Ceedee Lamb as a possible faller to snatch at 13, there’s this from Walter football.com:

“Oklahoma wide receiver CeeDee Lamb is known to be a good kid, according to NFL scouts and to sources around the Sooners program. They all say he is a really nice person and a good teammate. With that being said, Lamb has developed the reputation for being a huge partier, and team sources feel that is going to be a challenge for him in maintaining focus depending on where he goes. 

"[Lamb] definitely shouldn't go to a place like Miami, or Tampa Bay. That could be Michael Clayton all over again," said one scout. "I'll put it to you this way. He would be awesome in Green Bay." 

Lamb is probably going to get get hit with a lot of questions about this during the combine and pre-draft interviews. Teams like him as a person, but depending on which team drafts him, it may want a plan in place to keep him focused on not partying too much in his down time.”

13 minutes ago, stitches said:

First time I am hearing about this. I'd happily take him at 13 if it makes him drop to 13(and if we don't like any QB at 13). I don't see any effects from his partying on game day so... let him party with Big Q if he wants. 

It's one thing to party as a student, another to party as a millionaire NFL player. See Pacman...

I'm really not in favor of grabbing a WR this early beings this class is extremely loaded with talent, but he's probably the only one I'd be fine with if he was there.

• Like 1

Yeah, I almost see this as a positive also, helping him fall to us.  The Raiders are snagging him one pick ahead of us in a lot of mocks that have him falling a little - Vegas, gotta scare them off a bit.  Raiders seem to do their own thing too (Carlin Ferrell).  Maybe they take Ruggs in homage to Al Davis.  Seems like we have a pretty good locker room and coach to screw a partier’s head on right...

I like CeeDee Lamb but the only way I would take him is if we move back a couple spots and pick up another 2nd Rounder. I don't think he will last that long but I think we could still grab the monster DT and grab a really good WR in the 2nd round still. Hoping Paris Campbell can stay on the field and actually be productive, we will be in a good shape.