Indianapolis Colts

Side note @danlhart87 I have seen two people name football players on this thread, it’s supposed to be any sports players BESIDES football right? Shouldn’t they not count or are the lines blurred at this point? Yes I am a nerd about following the rules LOL

jamie kennedy rules GIF

cosmo kramer chaos GIF

2 hours ago, Barry Sears said:

Vida Blue

Babe Ruth

And it rarely happens so I try to not let it bother me. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Babe Ruth

And it rarely happens so I try to not let it bother me. 

Okay I’m going to follow your lead haha I’ll try not to tattle tale again LOL

Richard Jefferson

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think AFC Title Game will be Colts at Ravens, NFC Title Game Bucs at Seahawks. Talk about different. Repeating is tough so Chiefs won't do it IMO. Not sure on the SB yet.
    • Not just height and weight...     but speed, quickness, vertical and broad jumps...   things that translate to being explosive.    I think Pascal is somewhat lacking in those areas.   I don’t believe he was drafted.   Doesn’t mean he can’t be good.   But it may mean he’s got a lower ceiling than others.   
    • Not sure about the Bucs to be honest. On paper they’re legit. Got plenty of offensive weapons and a decent defense. But I feel this coming season is the Saints to lose.   In fact, I’m gonna go ahead and say Colts vs. Saints. Rematch from 2009 and Rivers vs. Brees. What a story that would be!
    • Agreed, he is just saying that if Pascal is your #4/#5/#6 WR, we are in good shape.   I doubt there are to many people around here that do not like Pascal. As I think I posted somewhere in here. He is the definition of great depth. He also has a role run blocking/PA pass target.   And can fill in great if we have injuries.
    • I can’t rwmsmber what sport or country but they started back up and have only had 3 cases out of 3k.  Everything is moving in the right direction for TC to start on time.  Players won’t be playing sick like they might with the flu. With testing and precautions I feel optimistic they will be able to play without wide spread infections. We have knowledge so the chances of a player playing or being in the facility while sick is pretty low. With all these protest if there isn’t a spike you can bet they will probably even start with fans. If there is no spike after all this mess there’ is no reason to not have fans.
  • Members

• w87r

w87r 800

• el duderino

el duderino 75

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 20,991

• Jdubu

Jdubu 1,605

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 26,253

• RollerColt