Indianapolis Colts

Side note @danlhart87 I have seen two people name football players on this thread, it’s supposed to be any sports players BESIDES football right? Shouldn’t they not count or are the lines blurred at this point? Yes I am a nerd about following the rules LOL

jamie kennedy rules GIF

cosmo kramer chaos GIF

2 hours ago, Barry Sears said:

Vida Blue

Babe Ruth

And it rarely happens so I try to not let it bother me. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Babe Ruth

And it rarely happens so I try to not let it bother me. 

Okay I’m going to follow your lead haha I’ll try not to tattle tale again LOL

Richard Jefferson

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I've had my eye on Throckmorton for a long time.  He had a terrible senior bowl, but he's long on experience, and has played at multiple positions.  At the very least, he would satisfactorily make up for the loss of Haeg.
    • Jaguars select Willie Gay Jr., LB, Mississippi State   Tampa Bay on the clock @Zoltan
    • Doyle, swoope, mo aly cox all slow underachiever's. they are blocking TE on extra points. They need another Dallas Clark type. cant block but can get open.  
    • Love has been given Mahomes comps based on skill set and style, but nobody is saying Love is Mahomes 2.0. Keep in mind KC drafting him as high as they did was viewed as a reach and controversial at the time. Love has one of the (if not the) highest ceilings for QB's in this draft, but he also has a very low floor. He could be Mahomes 2.0 or he could be Bortles 2.0.
    • Pick 34th- DeAndre Swift RB Georgia    Let me convince you, before showing me the door. Swift is a true three down back. Mack’s contract is up after this year and there’s not a true replacement on the roster. He’d be a great compliment to Mack then taking over next year. As much as we run the ball, why not take the best RB in the draft.   Pick 44th- Michael Pittman WR usc   another area of need and Pittman is a beast. A crisp route runner with great hands. Just what we need.    Pick 75th- Adam Trautman TE Dayton    Small school TE with big production. We need to add talent/depth at the position. I think Trautman can be best of this TE draft.    Rd 4-7 Add defense depth and ol depth    This draft would give us the opportunity of not having to address these positions next year. Add some much needed youth/playmakers to our offense. 
  • Members