Indianapolis Colts

Side note @danlhart87 I have seen two people name football players on this thread, it’s supposed to be any sports players BESIDES football right? Shouldn’t they not count or are the lines blurred at this point? Yes I am a nerd about following the rules LOL

jamie kennedy rules GIF

cosmo kramer chaos GIF

2 hours ago, Barry Sears said:

Vida Blue

Babe Ruth

And it rarely happens so I try to not let it bother me. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Babe Ruth

And it rarely happens so I try to not let it bother me. 

Okay I’m going to follow your lead haha I’ll try not to tattle tale again LOL

Richard Jefferson

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The value is pretty incredible. Would anyone really be shocked if Cam started and did well? Nope.   I think Bill Belichick got tired of hearing all the Brady/TB chatter, and said.... "OK guys, watch this" lol.    I'll be hoping that both TB and NE have horrible seasons lol   Strange times.
    • Looks like they are now undergoing a review of the Redskins name.  A change seems likely due to the pressure from Fedex, NFL and public at large. They were the Boston Braves before they came to D.C.  So maybe just call them the Washington Braves or Washington Warriors if “Braves” is still deemed to be too insensitive.  FWIW, the Cleveland Indians are also considering a name change.  
    • I wouldn’t bet too much.   Our regular season starts in September, by that time MLB will have - in theory - been playing for about 5 weeks.   Roughly the same as basketball.   If those two leagues are forced to shutdown, the NFL won’t wait for trouble to happen.  The NFL will quickly join them and shutdown as well.     We will all know more in August. 
    • NE got a bargain in Cam, more so than what we have in JB, something is wrong with this picture.  "1" Mil compare to 20 mil.  Yikes.
    • the virus could be around for many years, maybe forever.  they are going to figure out how to play around it and start the season.  if it gets bad they will shut it down but there will be games played, id bet on that   
  • Members