Indianapolis Colts

Side note @danlhart87 I have seen two people name football players on this thread, it’s supposed to be any sports players BESIDES football right? Shouldn’t they not count or are the lines blurred at this point? Yes I am a nerd about following the rules LOL

jamie kennedy rules GIF

cosmo kramer chaos GIF

2 hours ago, Barry Sears said:

Vida Blue

Babe Ruth

And it rarely happens so I try to not let it bother me. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Babe Ruth

And it rarely happens so I try to not let it bother me. 

Okay I’m going to follow your lead haha I’ll try not to tattle tale again LOL

Richard Jefferson

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• We are close. In another thread a week ago I was saying 2 years for 26 Mill. I would pay him 13 mill a year. I wouldn't go higher than that. He is good but not great.
    • Round 2a - #34 A-Denzel Mims, WR B- Cole Kmet, TE C- Trevon Diggs, CB Round 2b - #44 A-Jeremy Chinn, SS B- Ezra Cleveland, OT C- Michael Pittman, WR Round 3 - #75 A- Jordan Elliott, DT B- Bryan Edwards, WR C- A.J. Dillon, RB   Round 4 - #122 A- DaVon Hamilton, DT B- Michael Ojemudia, CB C- Albert O, TE   Round 5 - #160 A- Bryce Hall, CB B- Julian Owkara, Edge C- James Morgan, QB   Round 6a - #193 A- JR Reed SS B- Jake Lutton, QB  C- Van Jefferson, WR   Round 6b A- JR Reed, SS B- Jordan Love, QB C- Damien Lewis, OG
    • Yeah that game was nuts! I thought for sure it would be us vs you guys for the AFC Title. That would've been tough for the Colts to win at SD. We were 10-0 at home that season counting the playoffs so I didn't mind seeing Tom and BB for once. I was still rooting against them when you guys played them because I always root against them 
    • Beyond that, it's probably pointless to go all in on this season.  The draft and everything is a nice diversion, but the idea of any kind of normal football season taking place is pure fantasy, I'm afraid to say.  They're digging mass graves in New York, yet the Jets and Giants will be out at training camp in a few months?     Additionally, what will the protocol be when players get sick?  The flu spreads through locker rooms every year.  Once coronavirus inevitably hits a team's locker room or facility, what happens?  Is everyone in isolation?  Is that team off the schedule?  Until there is a medical breakthrough, I have a hard time seeing it.
    • If we are letting go of Houston after this year (very likely), having Clowney for 2 years would kind of even out, plus the fact that Jacoby could be gone after the 2020 season too. The thing about Clowney that I like his hustle on broken plays. He has gone in practice against one of the most elusive ones in Russell Wilson. Plus, in the AFC, if we have Lamar Jackson and Patrick Mahomes to deal with, both that can be good in broken plays, you need a guy with the upside hustle of Clowney to get them.   I think that would make our DL the best in the AFC if we get him and with our secondary having not so many household names, it will increase their efficiency considerably, and not to mention the long arms of Buckner and Clowney batting down balls. It increases the margin of error for Philip Rivers and company too, not having to score upwards of 25 most of the time thus increasing our odds of winning more games.
  • Members