Indianapolis Colts
danlhart87

SB 54 Chiefs 49ers

I had SF winning SB before season started. But I had Patriots losing.

of course SF is winning. and the total will be under.

it will be a dog fight but SF still wins by 13.

Boring like last year

Literally cannot predict this at all.. 

I could see the 49ers running all over the chiefs and I can see the chiefs throwing all over the 49ers.

So I'm just gonna sit back Sunday, eat some chips and candy and enjoy a superbowl with which i'm not very invested in. (if I were a drinking man, this would actually be a good superbowl to get drunk to lol). However I am slightly rooting for the Chiefs more than the niners

3 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Literally cannot predict this at all.. 

I could see the 49ers running all over the chiefs and I can see the chiefs throwing all over the 49ers.

So I'm just gonna sit back Sunday, eat some chips and candy and enjoy a superbowl with which i'm not very invested in. (if I were a drinking man, this would actually be a good superbowl to get drunk to lol). However I am slightly rooting for the Chiefs more than the niners

Chips and candy?   Should be wings and cheese dip.   haha

I'm also not a big fan of either team.   I think San Fran will win because they don't seem to have a weakness.   I'll be rooting for KC though.   I'd like to see San Fran brew for another year.  I like the way the Chiefs built their team more than how the 49rs did it (sucking for several years to get good draft picks).  

Wouldn't it be nice to see what Ballard could do with these 1st round picks (remember they also had that high of a pick in the other rounds too):

2016 - 7, 28 

2017 - 3, 31

2018 - 9

2019 - 2

They had to have win totals or 5, 2, 6, 4 for four years to get their team.  

I am an AFC guy so I am rooting for the Chiefs to win. I also think that Patrick Mahomes is one of those guys like Montana and Brady who just find a way to win. I believe that the Chiefs will win the game but it won't be easy and that they will need a Montana/Brady type drive late in the game from Mahomes to win.

24 minutes ago, Myles said:

Chips and candy?   Should be wings and cheese dip.   haha

I'm also not a big fan of either team.   I think San Fran will win because they don't seem to have a weakness.   I'll be rooting for KC though.   I'd like to see San Fran brew for another year.  I like the way the Chiefs built their team more than how the 49rs did it (sucking for several years to get good draft picks).  

Wouldn't it be nice to see what Ballard could do with these 1st round picks (remember they also had that high of a pick in the other rounds too):

2016 - 7, 28 

2017 - 3, 31

2018 - 9

2019 - 2

They had to have win totals or 5, 2, 6, 4 for four years to get their team.  

HAHA! Chips and Candy because I eat like a 7 year old still. No meat for me lol

San Fran doesn't really have a weakness, but it'd be nice to see Andy finally get one.

I seem to think teams peak too soon, then within the next year or two they come back down to earth but actually win it. 

2004 & 2005 Steelers

2005 & 2006 Colts

2013 & 2015 Broncos

2018 & 2019 Chiefs??

with that being said watch out for the ravens next year lol

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

HAHA! Chips and Candy because I eat like a 7 year old still. No meat for me lol

San Fran doesn't really have a weakness, but it'd be nice to see Andy finally get one.

I seem to think teams peak too soon, then within the next year or two they come back down to earth but actually win it. 

2004 & 2005 Steelers

2005 & 2006 Colts

2013 & 2015 Broncos

2018 & 2019 Chiefs??

with that being said watch out for the ravens next year lol

This has the makings of what could be a great Super Bowl.  Great offense VS great defense.  Lots of top players.  2 teams that haven't been there in awhile.   Of course, if we aren't lucky, 1 team may blow out the other team.   

31 minutes ago, Myles said:

This has the makings of what could be a great Super Bowl.  Great offense VS great defense.  Lots of top players.  2 teams that haven't been there in awhile.   Of course, if we aren't lucky, 1 team may blow out the other team.   

Yeah. The Chiefs' D is a little like fool's gold to me, like the 2013 Broncos' D, protected by the O mostly. When the Broncos' OL faced the Seahawks' DL, everything came crashing down in that SB. I think the Chiefs' OL will have the same rude awakening like the Broncos when they face the 49ers DL, who play the same Cover 3 style as the Seahawks and have quantity and quality in their DL rotation, just like those 2013 Seahawks who were 6 or 7 deep on the DL front that could push the pocket or rush the passer.

However, Mahomes is better than Peyton in improvizing and moving out of the pocket, and hence it will not be a blowout, plus I feel Andy Reid is a better play caller than what the Broncos had, I truly believe that. The 49ers will still win by close to a TD.

• Like 2