Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
WarGhost21

Jacoby Brissett Impressions (Perma Merge)

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Pelt said:

Then click on the pic and scroll down through the comments to a video of that play. It isn't photoshopped.

So there was no CB's or safeties 5 yards near 2 WR's. I mustve went to the bathroom and missed that play. Ok JB sucks, lets put Kelly in HeeHaw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree, it wouldn't hurt to try out Bridgewater if the Saints let him walk. Trade Brissett and make CK the back up to Bridgewater.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

So there was no CB's or safeties 5 yards near 2 WR's. I mustve went to the bathroom and missed that play. Ok JB sucks, lets put Kelly in HeeHaw.

I wish I was a Chad Kelly supporter. As much as I dont support Jacoby, I support Chad less. There is no great option if we want hopeful success.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I seen it/watched it. In the pic that was posted it made it look like there was no CB's on the field at all. Not true at all. At this point this JB bashing by many is comical. Maybe next year we can get a new kicking QB, the way of the site I guess. Not my way but some seem to love it. If we play Kelly or draft Love and they play lousy I still won't point out every time they make a mistake, etc.. Brissett doesn't deserve this fanbase IMO and should request a trade. If I knew him personally I would tell him that. So we can go to the next kicking QB. 

To me it looked like exactly what it was. Likely soft C6 in an obvious passing down. Typical for DBs to be play at around the 1st down marker. The film study from last week was worse IMO, this snipped just looked worse because of what it didn't catch. 

 

Anyway, I hope for only success for JB wherever it may be. Good kid. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I clicked on the video and those WR's were open for like 1 second, Titans secondary was all over that play actually after about 1 second. 

 

To be fair though, isn’t that all you can really ask for? Like Arians essentially told Manning, that’s open in the NFL. You’ve gotta see that as it’s happening and hit them when they’re open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

 

To be fair though, isn’t that all you can really ask for? Like Arians essentially told Manning, that’s open in the NFL. You’ve gotta see that as it’s happening and hit them while they’re open or throw them open.

After watching the video I am not even sure JB could've completed a pass to either WR, he may have but then again it could've picked off or deflected. That Pic is really deceiving after watching the video. It is what it is, JB may not be the answer and IMO the season is over so what crap show is next? Kelly, a rookie QB? Some of this fanbase just isn't used to losing, it happens as Peyton's and Luck's don't grow on trees lmao . Lets hope for the best in 2020.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I clicked on the video and those WR's were open for like 1 second, Titans secondary was all over that play actually after about 1 second. 

2006, the ball should have been to a receiver by the time they are this open. Way late on this throw. Same as we have been seeing all year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hoosierhawk said:

2006, the ball should have been to a receiver by the time they are this open. Way late.

Maybe. Deion Sanders used too let WR's open and then pick passes off when you would think it was an easy completion. Many other good Corners do that too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I seen it/watched it. In the pic that was posted it made it look like there was no CB's on the field at all. Not true at all. At this point this JB bashing by many is comical. Maybe next year we can get a new kicking QB, the way of the site I guess. Not my way but some seem to love it. If we play Kelly or draft Love and they play lousy I still won't point out every time they make a mistake, etc.. Brissett doesn't deserve this fanbase IMO and should request a trade. If I knew him personally I would tell him that. So we can go to the next kicking QB. 

 

I have seen you make this statement a couple of times. I don't believe you can judge Kelly and especially not a rookie Qb with the same expectations as JB.  They should (and I am sure will) be critiqued and evaluated, but you can't use the same measuring stick as you would with a QB who 4 yrs in the NFL & has 2 years of starting experience.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Aside from the hard feelings about this season that may or may not exist- I'd guess they do, but I don't know for fact, this would have to be the main point of contention for Ballard. Irsay would have him back in a fraction of a second, but Ballard wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't really root that out in conversation with Luck. That's the nexus of why he quit and why he's not coming back in my estimation- getting dinged up. He's got 100 odd million bucks and no job bugging him or getting him hurt. The only thing that would change his mind is his pride I'd guess, but he's not just a football guy, he can put that energy elsewhere. I kind of doubted he'd play past 35-ish from the onset, so if he want's back in and I don't think he does, it'd have to be semi-permanent in Ballards mind. The team would be better, but long term I think the questions that are now coming into focus would still be there if Luck hypothetically did come back.

Yup, 100M and he'll inherit a bunch too. I do think a healthy year sitting a home, and the love of the game could possibly bring him back. I'd make damn sure if he did come back that he was in it for the long haul, and the contract would be heavy on game checks rather than guaranteed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, esmort said:

 

I have seen you make this statement a couple of times. I don't believe you can judge Kelly and especially not a rookie Qb with the same expectations as JB.  They should (and I am sure will) be critiqued and evaluated, but you can't use the same measuring stick as you would with a QB who 4 yrs in the NFL & has 2 years of starting experience.

Luck went 11-5 his rookie year so why shouldn't we and JB is in his first year under this system as a starter in reality and gets blamed for a lot by some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EastStreet said:

Had he balled out, he would have had serious leverage and we'd be in a bad spot, and him likely being less than happy because we didn't extend. IMO, it's working out for everyone. We can bail easily if we want, keep him if we want, etc..

 

JB wouldn't have had any more leverage than any other player that plays out his existing contract...they Colts had his rights for at least one more year via the franchise tag. 

 

I don't know why he would have been less than happy about not getting an extension before it was warranted...especially after being given a starting job (and a chance to showcase his value before hitting FA) that he wouldn't have had otherwise. And all I hear about JB is how great of a person and leader he is. If anything, having him play out that final year might have served as motivation.

 

They didn't save money...all they really gained was putting some of the franchise tage money into this year's cap and reducing what would have been his cap hit next year...which isn't nothing...but this team has no issues with cap space. But in doing this, they also took a risk of being stuck with a large cap hit next season before even seeing him play (since apparently his 2017 season doesn't count anymore). 

 

And to get out of it...they have to eat $12.5M...so I wouldn't say they can bail "easily" if they want.

 

I don't know...I understand their reasons for doing it...I just didn't really agree with them. And it's definitely not ideal now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, shastamasta said:

 

JB wouldn't have had any more leverage than any other player that plays out his existing contract...they Colts had his rights for at least one more year via the franchise tag. 

 

I don't know why he would have been less than happy about not getting an extension before it was warranted...especially after being given a starting job (and a chance to showcase his value before hitting FA) that he wouldn't have had otherwise. And all I hear about JB is how great of a person and leader he is. If anything, having him play out that final year might have served as motivation.

 

They didn't save money...all they really gained was putting some of the franchise tage money into this year's cap and reducing what would have been his cap hit next year...which isn't nothing...but this team has no issues with cap space. But in doing this, they also took a risk of being stuck with a large cap hit next season before even seeing him play (since apparently his 2017 season doesn't count anymore). 

 

And to get out of it...they have to eat $12.5M...so I wouldn't say they can bail "easily" if they want.

 

I don't know...I understand their reasons for doing it...I just didn't really agree with them. And it's definitely not ideal now. 

12.5 isn't going to impact us with our cap. Sure we could have saved some, but again, not sure it was a good look to go into a year with the guy advertised as "our guy" with no contract. I'm sure we weren't worried about the franchise tag. I think it was simply a raise and a meager vote of confidence going into the year. If he turns out to be a high priced backup next year, I'm OK with that. He's a good guy and solid back up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

12.5 isn't going to impact us with our cap. Sure we could have saved some, but again, not sure it was a good look to go into a year with the guy advertised as "our guy" with no contract. I'm sure we weren't worried about the franchise tag. I think it was simply a raise and a meager vote of confidence going into the year. If he turns out to be a high priced backup next year, I'm OK with that. He's a good guy and solid back up.

 

I am fine with it...just would have preferred they hadn't done it. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, shastamasta said:

 

I am fine with it...just would have preferred they hadn't done it. 

Honestly, me too.

 

That said, there's much bigger things to be concerned with as a Colts fan. If I'm going to over pay, I'd rather over pay a good guy like JB. I wasn't all that excited about the Funch contract either to be honest. But like the JB thing, we have plenty of $$, and neither are long term impacts. 

17 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

We don’t have salary cap issues so it doesn’t matter what he got paid.

How would you feel if they signed Rogers to a nice big contract?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Honestly, me too.

 

That said, there's much bigger things to be concerned with as a Colts fan. If I'm going to over pay, I'd rather over pay a good guy like JB. I wasn't all that excited about the Funch contract either to be honest. But like the JB thing, we have plenty of $$, and neither are long term impacts. 

How would you feel if they signed Rogers to a nice big contract?

As long as it wasn’t long term I really wouldn’t care. If it was just a year or two so be it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Luck went 11-5 his rookie year so why shouldn't we and JB is in his first year under this system as a starter in reality and gets blamed for a lot by some.

I guess you can and I am sure some will.  

 

I don't know why so many are determined to try to compare JB to a rookie. Before the season he had a year of starting experience (regardless of system), plus 2 full off seasons, training camps, and the plenty of off season 1st team reps within the system.   The 1st year starting in a new system isn't the same as 1st year starting and definitely isn't the same as 1st year in the league.  

 

Any new QB is going to get some level of criticism I don't think the majority judged him unfairly, it's not like he was some unknown that we didn't have any info on so we needed to start our evaluation from zero ... it's naive to think he would(or should) be given the same latitude as someone with no real game experience or a newly drafted rookie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Woops I just asked this in the Luck thread Instead of this thread. What would you guys think of taking a look at Bridgewater if the saints let him go.

I don't think he's good enough either. He's actually somewhat similar to Brissett. He needs highly schemed offense and even that probably won't be enough when playoff time comes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, esmort said:

I guess you can and I am sure some will.  

 

I don't know why so many are determined to try to compare JB to a rookie. Before the season he had a year of starting experience (regardless of system), plus 2 full off seasons, training camps, and the plenty of off season 1st team reps within the system.   The 1st year starting in a new system isn't the same as 1st year starting and definitely isn't the same as 1st year in the league.  

 

Any new QB is going to get some level of criticism I don't think the majority judged him unfairly, it's not like he was some unknown that we didn't have any info on so we needed to start our evaluation from zero ... it's naive to think he would(or should) be given the same latitude as someone with no real game experience or a newly drafted rookie.

The way some people post I think they just expect any college QB that has great talent to come in here and play great. Make the playoffs like we did with Peyton and Luck every year, it doesn't work like that unless we strike lightning. JB with a good supporting cast can win 10 games a year, we rolled out a street lineup today on offense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jemack said:

JB made his own case for a terrible 2nd half. Photo shopping half the Tenn defense from this picture is just wrong.

 

2 hours ago, Jdubu said:

I don’t know if this is a photo shopped pic or not but it is how I think JB views the field. Locks onto 1 guy and ignores everything else. 

 

It's not photoshopped:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stitches said:

It's not photoshopped:

 

 

I already said it wasn't but those WR's were open for like 1 second and JB was under pressure. In the pic it looked photo shopped because it makes it look like a CB isn't 5 yards near those WR's which is false. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I already said it wasn't but those WR's were open for like 1 second and JB was under pressure. In the pic it looked photo shopped because it makes it look like a CB isn't 5 yards near those WR's which is false. 

In NFL this is wide open. You don't get much better windows than this in the league, especially on 3d and long. And 1 second is plenty enough. That's the thing... he needs to anticipate a lot of those things... he needs to be throwing guys open, and he not only isn't... he needs more than 1 second AFTER they are open to make the throw. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, stitches said:

In NFL this is wide open. You don't get much better windows than this in the league, especially on 3d and long. And 1 second is plenty enough. That's the thing... he needs to anticipate a lot of those things... he needs to be throwing guys open, and he not only isn't... he needs more than 1 second AFTER they are open to make the throw. 

Brady did that at least 5 times tonight. You do realize every QB does this. One time he had Edelman wide open for an easy TD and dumped it off to White for a 2 yard screen. Crap happens bro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Brady did that 5 times tonight. You do realize every QB does this. 

Can you please stop with this "every QB does this"? Yes, every QB in the league has every kind of play from the most brilliant to the most mind-boggling stupid. This is about frequency and consistency. Jacoby has those plays every game and multitude of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stitches said:

Can you please stop with this "every QB does this"? Yes, every QB in the league has every kind of play from the most brilliant to the most mind-boggling stupid. This is about frequency and consistency. Jacoby has those plays every game and multitude of them. 

So do others, it happens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, esmort said:

I guess you can and I am sure some will.  

 

I don't know why so many are determined to try to compare JB to a rookie. Before the season he had a year of starting experience (regardless of system), plus 2 full off seasons, training camps, and the plenty of off season 1st team reps within the system.   The 1st year starting in a new system isn't the same as 1st year starting and definitely isn't the same as 1st year in the league.  

 

Any new QB is going to get some level of criticism I don't think the majority judged him unfairly, it's not like he was some unknown that we didn't have any info on so we needed to start our evaluation from zero ... it's naive to think he would(or should) be given the same latitude as someone with no real game experience or a newly drafted rookie.

Brissett had 1 season learning behind Brady from Belichick and starting a couple of games for the Pats. Then he had a full season starting in less than ideal conditions... but it's still experience. Then he had 1 year learning behind Luck under Reich. And now he's starting for Reich after full off-season with the 1s. 

 

So he's had 2 seasons learning behind 2 of the best QBs in the league with 2 of the best coaches in the league. He's started close to 2 seasons. But somehow we still want to treat him like a 27 year old rookie. 

 

Whoever the next QB for the Colts is should go through a similar evaluation. I won't mind being critical with him either, because again... just like with Brissett... what he shows will be very important for the short-to-intermediate future of the team and if he's not the answer, whoever he is, it's better to know early than late.

 

With that said, the reason young QBs get latitude and leniency and patience is because - they lack pro coaching and they lack experience and the thought process is - with more good coaching and experience they will improve and get better at the things they are not as good at right now. Jacoby has had 4 years behind some of the best QBs the league has to offer. He has had almost 2 years starting now(this is true NFL experience), he's had 3 years of great coaching and 1 year... of whatever Chud and Chuck were doing... Jacoby is well past the time when we forgive struggles with the basics like reading coverage and going through a progression. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ColtsFamilyOfFans said:

So would the board be in favor of trading up to get a top QB?  If so, what would you trade to get the #1 pick (likely Borrow)?  #2 or #3 pick (say Tua)?  A #4 - #8 pick (say Hebert)? 

 

1. The farm for Burrow, not gonna happen IMO

2. Not sure about Tua(needs medicals, etc)

3. Reasonable asset for Herbert

4. Our own 1st +/- a reasonable asset for Love (depending on what we think other teams interest in him is and whether he declares or not)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stitches said:

Brissett had 1 season learning behind Brady from Belichick and starting a couple of games for the Pats. Then he had a full season starting in less than ideal conditions... but it's still experience. Then he had 1 year learning behind Luck under Reich. And now he's starting for Reich after full off-season with the 1s. 

 

So he's had 2 seasons learning behind 2 of the best QBs in the league with 2 of the best coaches in the league. He's started close to 2 seasons. But somehow we still want to treat him like a 27 year old rookie. 

 

Whoever the next QB for the Colts is should go through a similar evaluation. I won't mind being critical with him either, because again... just like with Brissett... what he shows will be very important for the short-to-intermediate future of the team and if he's not the answer, whoever he is, it's better to know early than late.

 

With that said, the reason young QBs get latitude and leniency and patience is because - they lack pro coaching and they lack experience and the thought process is - with more good coaching and experience they will improve and get better at the things they are not as good at right now. Jacoby has had 4 years behind some of the best QBs the league has to offer. He has had almost 2 years starting now(this is true NFL experience), he's had 3 years of great coaching and 1 year... of whatever Chud and Chuck were doing... Jacoby is well past the time when we forgive struggles with the basics like reading coverage and going through a progression. 

Great post. So whoever we draft deserves 1 year without major criticism - I think they deserve that leniency, only if the rest of the forum would agree lmao . If we start 1-5 next year and JB isn't the QB (we have a rookie or Kelly) you won't see it though. After 6 games if we are 1-5, most people will want JB back lmao . This place has no patience so expect the piling on/bashing next season too no matter who the QB is unless Luck comes back. There was people in here bashing Luck after we lost to KC and he just won 10 out of 11 games and went to the final 8. Hell of a fan base, yeah haha 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Great post. So whoever we draft deserves 1 year without major criticism - I think they deserve that leniency, only if the rest of the forum would agree lmao . If we start 1-5 next year and JB isn't the QB (we have a rookie or Kelly) you won't see it though. After 6 games if we are 1-5, most people will want JB back lmao . This place has no patience so expect the piling on/bashing next season too no matter who the QB is unless Luck comes back. There was people in here bashing Luck after we lost to KC and he just won 10 out of 11 games and went to the final 8. Hell of a fan base, yeah haha 

 

That's the thing. I don't mind giving even major criticism for a rookie. I don't think merely noticing a player's faults and areas he needs to improve and putting it on an internet forum is controversial. Even with a rookie. The difference is... I will give it time for those weaknesses to improve and won't chalk it all up to something that's unlikely to ever get better(for example, I think Brissett's anticipation and timing are a lost cause... I don't think they will ever be even average in the league... similar with progression reads... he's just had way too good coaching over way too many years to think that something will suddenly click for him and fundamentally change what he is when it comes to processing the game with live action). For a rookie, if he has similar issues(some of the QBs in the draft have similar issues right now), I would still will point out the weaknesses, but I will be more mindful that the guy is experiencing the NFL for first time and he hasn't had the coaching and time to work through some of those things. 

 

BTW Luck did play bad against KC. I don't see a problem in pointing that out either. It doesn't mean you go and scratch his whole career or draw undue conclusions or overreact(that he cannot do it in the playoffs for example) on the basis of 1 game. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, stitches said:

Brissett had 1 season learning behind Brady from Belichick and starting a couple of games for the Pats. Then he had a full season starting in less than ideal conditions... but it's still experience. Then he had 1 year learning behind Luck under Reich. And now he's starting for Reich after full off-season with the 1s. 

 

So he's had 2 seasons learning behind 2 of the best QBs in the league with 2 of the best coaches in the league. He's started close to 2 seasons. But somehow we still want to treat him like a 27 year old rookie. 

 

Whoever the next QB for the Colts is should go through a similar evaluation. I won't mind being critical with him either, because again... just like with Brissett... what he shows will be very important for the short-to-intermediate future of the team and if he's not the answer, whoever he is, it's better to know early than late.

 

With that said, the reason young QBs get latitude and leniency and patience is because - they lack pro coaching and they lack experience and the thought process is - with more good coaching and experience they will improve and get better at the things they are not as good at right now. Jacoby has had 4 years behind some of the best QBs the league has to offer. He has had almost 2 years starting now(this is true NFL experience), he's had 3 years of great coaching and 1 year... of whatever Chud and Chuck were doing... Jacoby is well past the time when we forgive struggles with the basics like reading coverage and going through a progression. 

 

^^^Exactly ... JB hit the lottery .... was given one of the the best paths to starting a back up (or any qb for that matter) could ask for...from mentoring, to coaching, to experience, to elite starter retiring early and handing him the keys of a pretty solid team. The fact he could not capitalize is on him; he has been given a lot more of a chance than many starting QBs.

 

Agreed, any new QB will also get some harsh evaluations; Luck and even Manning got raked over the coals on occasion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

what happened to a rookie QB being bad and wasting our young players prime?


Same as what happened to guaranteeing that Brissett would be extended and that the “haters” would be disappointed when we don’t draft a QB.

 

It really is like watching a politician at work.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SteelCityColt said:


Same as what happened to guaranteeing that Brissett would be extended and that the “haters” would be disappointed when we don’t draft a QB.

 

It really is like watching a politician at work.

it is very entertaining to see the story change after every game. haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

it is very entertaining to see the story change after every game. haha

You’re not wrong. 

 

That said, I still think we’ll look at some QBs this off season, maybe have one or more compete with JB for the starting thing. If you think about it, it makes sense for Ballard to do exactly that. It’s really the only position we’ve not had competition at for the starting. Gig. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, csmopar said:

You’re not wrong. 

 

That said, I still think we’ll look at some QBs this off season, maybe have one or more compete with JB for the starting thing. If you think about it, it makes sense for Ballard to do exactly that. It’s really the only position we’ve not had competition at for the starting. Gig. 

I agree I just love seeing chloe change her stance after every game lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, stitches said:

 

1. The farm for Burrow, not gonna happen IMO

 

Luck wanting to return, trading him and using what you get in a package deal would probably be the only way.  

 

That said, if he wants to return, I'd rather just roll with Luck.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jacoby has not changed much since 2017.  he wins when the running game balls out and gets 200 yards, he loses when we need him to throw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • More time to get beer and food before the game starts!   WINNING !   Always look on the bright side of life.
    • I honestly can't see how Brady will thrive in Arians offense. His offense is a lot of 7 step drops and long forming routes and that's not Brady's game. His game is a lot of quick passes. Not sure how that will work.
    • Not a fan of this.  They shouldnt callit the bleck national anthem.  
    • I don't see masks being effective in such a competitive situation...  non contact, non respiratory space being impossible to control. I am coming closer to feeling that viable sports seasons are unlikely until there are therapeutics and ultimately a vaccine available.   Sucks a Lot!
    • 1. The Browns are "The Browns" 2. I don't care for Arians, but he's vastly superior to Kitchens.  3. TB has a top 10 OL, while the Browns have a bottom 10 4. I'll take a 42 year old TB who was led the #8 passing O last year even though he had a ragtag group of pass catchers. He's going to a team who had the #1 passing O last year, and some of the best pass catchers. 5. The only thing TB needs this year, is to improve their pass D. They drafted a pretty good S in R2. IMO, their pass rush should be better this year too. It'll be the second year in Bowles' system, so I expect the DBs to improve a decent amount (Bowles has a DB history) on that aspect alone.   Not saying they're going to win the SB or anything, but they're not going to be the 2019 Browns either.   I honestly hope both TB and NE have losing seasons, but I certainly wouldn't bet on it.
  • Members

    • PureLuck

      PureLuck 156

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Chucklez

      Chucklez 895

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • RDNScot

      RDNScot 0

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Architects08

      Architects08 306

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • WoolMagnet

      WoolMagnet 4,725

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • AustinnKaine

      AustinnKaine 615

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...