Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• 2012 and 2018 were the only incredible years with Luck. 2012 because I thought it was the first year of a journey of winning SBs. 2018 was because I thought Luck was back for good, we had the correct coach and GM, and now Luck was going to ball out. Never happened and he quit in his prime. Big waste of time and energy with hindsight, and I'm supposed to go through that all over again? It's like the equivalent of a rich person losing all his money and having to start again from the bottom. This offseason is a big determining factor whether I watch the Colts next year.   Rather put my head in a pot of boiling water than watch Brissett at QB for another year. I got so much enjoyment and entertainment from Mahomes winning the SB because he reminded me of what Luck could of been, and I lived through him for a day. Oh well.
    • Greg Olsen was under contract with Carolina through next year before they decided to release him. Rivers has no contractual obligations with LA past the close of the league year, which ended after the Super Bowl. LA can’t release Rivers because he’s no longer under contract to them.   That’s the same scenario for every free agent. LA could negotiate with him if they choose up to free agency but every other team has to wait until the legal tampering period starts. Players that are released don’t have to wait until the legal tampering period and can negotiate and sign with a team of their choosing immediately. They also don’t count against the formula for determining draft pick comp picks.
    • If you bump up his contract next season by $4M...I think it would be reasonable to buy out 2-3 FA years for $6-7M/year. Mack's agent probably disagrees...but the Colts have all the leverage here.   Paying him $10M...even with the cap increases...seems way out there IMO. 
    • The idea of adding one of Hargrave or Reader with Kinlaw keeps me up at night. Haha!  If Kinlaw is gone i would expect a trade back.  Looks like we would add Atlanta's pick 47 and the Eagles pick 85 with these trade backs.   Ballard could add 2 more quality prospects that high in the draft.
    • Signing Rivers for 1-2 years with Kinlaw, Aiyuk/Jefferson, and Arnette/Dantzler with our 1st three picks could put us right back into playoff contention. Meanwhile, see what Brissett and Kelly can do in training camp and plan for next year after the 2020 season.
  • Members

• BSteph1

BSteph1 2

• cjrulli

cjrulli 387

• ColtsGermany

ColtsGermany 215

• HarryTheCat

HarryTheCat 859

• shastamasta

shastamasta 2,243

• Freenyfan102