Indianapolis Colts
Gramz

Green Bay at San Fransisco

I have Mostert and SF defense on my fanduel lineup, so I'm liking this, so far. 

• Like 1

Where Is the defensive effort. Wow they look like they don’t want to be there. Going to be fun to see if SF can slow down the chiefs.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

Whut? For real? 

For real for real.. the Packers couldn't stop Trent Richardson tonight

1 hour ago, RollerColt said:

I’m not sure honestly, leaning towards 49ers but every time I go against A-rod he goes off!

I think you're safe.

• Haha 1

Well this debunks the conspiracies about a packers and chief Super Bowl just “because” they both played in the first Super Bowl and it being the 100th year... you know.. If you’re into that stuff haha

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gramz said:

I think you're safe.

Yeah, it’s not even a game at this point. Curious to see how Mahomes fares against this D.

3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Yeah, it’s not even a game at this point. Curious to see how Mahomes fares against this D.

Should be a great SB.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this defense does to Mahomes and KC what the Colts managed to do....only worse.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Hey 49ers I have something ready for you patrick mahomes flex GIF by NCAA March Madness

I wouldn’t bet on that. Chiefs haven’t faced a D as good as the 49ers. 

• Like 1

Just now, csmopar said:

I wouldn’t bet on that. Chiefs haven’t faced a D as good as the 49ers. 

Well Done Nfl GIF by Head and Shoulders 49ers, I will be waiting. It should be a really good SB. 

Maybe Rodgers should have switched to Allstate..... So he could get protected from mayhem like this..... haha

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, adubb84 said:

Maybe Rodgers should have switched to Allstate..... So he could get protected from mayhem like this..... haha

Great minds.  Lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

4-6 for 48 yards. And a trip to another Superbowl

I'm so glad this is a passing league! :cheer2:

• Haha 1

Just now, Gramz said:

Okay, so it's not over yet

not sure what the 9ers are doing jimmy needs to throw the ball instead of them playing conservative 

As funny as this sounds this isn't over yet. Peyton and Brady used to come back from 20+ points down, Rodgers is in that same league. It is now 34-20.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

not sure what the 9ers are doing jimmy needs to throw the ball instead of them playing conservative 

Ask and ye shall receive

11 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

Doing what they think is working to win.

Conserving his arm for SB?

Heck who knows :dunno:

Andy Reed will again fail to reach the mountain top. Well maybe next year. 49erzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Glad to see Niners win. We will have a Super Bowl that I can watch. :D

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Agree, but to honest, I can watch any SB without the Pats, so it's all good.

Looking forward to it!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

This SB should be really good. Not sure who will win. I like Mahomes and would love to see Andy Reid to get the elephant off his back but the 49ers have an awesome defense and have this guy american football patriots GIF

• Like 1

I know Ballard is looking at that SF D line wondering what additions he can make to our squad in the draft and FA to get us to that next level. 

If KC can stop the SF running game they should win.  Mahomme is better than Jimmy G.

SF has to pressure Mahhomes or Hill will run wild. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, krunk said:

I know Ballard is looking at that SF D line wondering what additions he can make to our squad in the draft and FA to get us to that next level. 

They got lucky getting that talented dline. They had to be bad for awhile to get that. Then jimmy gets hurt and they only win 4 games and got Bosa.