Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans vs Chiefs Game Thread

runthepost

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Same here. I'd like to see Andy Reid win a Super Bowl, but I would not mind seeing an underdog like the Titans win it too. 

I hope the Niners win. No Aaron Rodgers in SB. haha

We are of the same mind.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

This is actually the first AFC Championship game I've watched since 2014.

It's almost as if not having the Patriots playing lifts this evil stench filling the air.

This!

When the Titans knocked the Pat's out... I said to my husband, I am really going to enjoy the playoffs and SB this year. I dont care who wins!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gramz said:

This!

When the Titans knocked the Pat's out... I said to my husband, I am really going to enjoy the playoffs and SB this year. I dont care who wins!

I had the same mindset, but I settled on Kansas City since I do want to see Sammy Watkins and McCoy, two ex-Bills get a Super Bowl ring, might be the last chance for McCoy. Really enjoyed watching them play in Buffalo.

Of the four teams remaining, the only team I really don't want to see win it is San Francisco, because I am still bitter about Kyle Shanahan's Super Bowl 51 playcalling to hand over a Lombardi to the Patriots.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Well played Chiefs. Go NFC!

That's my view as well. 

The Mahomes worship will be next level if he wins it.

Would be annoying to me personally because how some QB's go years to get a SB or never play in one. Three years wasn't a 'journey' of any sort for Mahomes.

Let's go 9'ers for me the rest of the way. I don't think GB would be any challenge for KC.