Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
buffalo34

What players are you hoping win a ring this year?

Sometimes, it may not be the team that you're cheering for to win a Super Bowl, but certain players that you want to win a ring. Of the remaining teams, Kansas City is the top on my pecking order since I'd like to see LeSean McCoy and Sammy Watkins, two ex-Bills win rings. They were two of the best players on the Bills for a while and were exciting to watch, and the window for McCoy is obviously closing. I was sad when Watkins was traded away and McCoy was released this past preseason.

Outside of maybe Rodgers, not sure who I'd want to win a ring this year from other teams.

38 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Sometimes, it may not be the team that you're cheering for to win a Super Bowl, but certain players that you want to win a ring. Of the remaining teams, Kansas City is the top on my pecking order since I'd like to see LeSean McCoy and Sammy Watkins, two ex-Bills win rings. They were two of the best players on the Bills for a while and were exciting to watch, and the window for McCoy is obviously closing. I was sad when Watkins was traded away and McCoy was released this past preseason.

Outside of maybe Rodgers, not sure who I'd want to win a ring this year from other teams.

Honesty, I’m kind of rooting for Tannehill. It sucks he’s on a division rival, but I have felt for years he’s been screwed by Miami’s incompetence 

• Like 1

Pat Mahomes will win one at some point whether it's this year or another.

I like Rodgers but he's got one so wouldn't be as exciting. 

Titans and 49ers are fairly young so I can't say with certainty any particular player. 

1 hour ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

Not a player but I would be happy for Andy Reid. Most playoff wins as a coach without winning a superbowl.

Same with me. I'm rooting for Andy Reid. And against Aaron Rodgers haha.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Henry needs one after the way he has been playing he is a absolute monster 

Frank Clark says he’s not hard to tackle.

Both Andy Reid and Kyle Shanahan have had heartbreaking losses lately but Andy Reid has had it for a longer time, so I will say Andy Reid. But my mind tells me Kyle Shanahan will win it.

Daniel Brunskill , guy went from playing for San Diego Fleet in the AAF in Feb. to starting 7 games at T and was brought in last week at LT to replace struggling Justin Skule and likely will get the starting nod. Talk about bottom to the top.....

Jimmy Garoppolo- I hope he wins the super bowl MVP. 

Wouldn't that frost the Patriots. haha