Indianapolis Colts

1 hour ago, stitches said:

If Herbert isn't available at 13 I'm 99% certain that my guy right there.

Maybe even if Herbert still is? 

• Like 2

If Jordon Love continues to do well and does well at Combine

He will go BEFORE 13 (As I had said before)

He has some raw talent that others dont

But.... still much to prove

IMHO

Bengals will take Burrow

Tua Or Herbert will go to Dolphins

I dont see that Carolina AND LAC not taking a QB

Its starting to look like that If we want a top 4 pick we will need to trade

Our potential partners would be Washington, Detroit or NY Giants.... IF we want Love (or Tua)

Burrows

Tua

Herbert

Love

Will be gone in the first 7 picks

Kinlaw may end up being a Colt.....  ANYWAY

Interesting decisions to make  :)

According to the people I trust more than most of the positive reviews, Love was not nearly as impressive as we were lead to believe earlier. Specifically it seems like he struggled with accuracy today. 

:( 

4 minutes ago, stitches said:

According to the people I trust more than most of the positive reviews, Love was not nearly as impressive as we were lead to believe earlier. Specifically it seems like he struggled with accuracy today. 

I don’t trust the Pff guys. Who else you talking about. It was mentioned it was windy. 

43 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Lol

YES.  Called it.  What a better way to start the new franchise in Nevada than with a QB from nearby Utah.

C'mon Gruden, please fall in love with the wonder kinder guy.  We'll take Carr off of your hands for cheap.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

I don’t trust the Pff guys. Who else you talking about. It was mentioned it was windy. 

Solak and Donnick are solid. And PFF are better than all of them. 

I will be watching the wrap up show later to hopefully get a better judge of what went down.

1 minute ago, stitches said:

Solak and Donnick are solid. And PFF are better than all of them. 

What are those two guys twitters or what is their first names? I still don’t like the PFF guys and never will.

Is this the tweet your talking about. I don’t know that sounds like beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I looked through their twitters and don’t see anything that is alarming. The one guy just had one tweet about a pass being airmailed. The solak guy is clearly a big Herbert fan. Hopefully the show tonight will talk more about him.

But there are also a few media types that are clearly a Love fan too.  Don't think that bias towards Herbert is the only bias out there.  Look at the total picture.

It was a little windy today and his arm isn’t as strong as Herberts. If they don’t think he is accurate that will take him off the board. That is going to be the number one thing they look for. We will see if he does better the next couple of days and in the game. 

29 minutes ago, stitches said:

So...... you hope he sucks a LITTLE  :)

• Haha 3

He needs to look good in practice and the game. But really his two years of game tape are going to tell most of the story. He wasn’t really in accurate in games.

• Like 2

But because Brett Kollmann has said this, it now means that Love is cursed for his NFL career (if you watch his stuff, you know what I mean haha)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

So...... you hope he sucks a LITTLE  :)

I hope he sucks just enough... :goodluck:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, stitches said:

I hope he sucks just enough... :goodluck:

LMAO

If CB LOVEs the guy..... And he is still there....

I wont complain

I just dont want to do the Trubiski route, and give up to much

I think Herbert could potentially be a workout warrior in these practices, at least when there’s no defense.

Much more interested to see how he does in the game. My whole thing with him is how he just seems to really struggle when he’s under pressure.

• Like 1

Lol. This would actually be a good move for the bengals. They still get TUA, Herbert, or Love plus get extra first round picks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

Ballard was not there today as he was home ill in Indianapolis.

And this is no big deal at all.

Why?

Because the HC has A LOT OF INFLUENCE over who gets drafted, because they are one of the best judges of talent in the organization.  At least they are supposed to be.

Why would anyone think that Ballard would have a better eye for QBs or WRs than Reich?  Just because he's the head of the organization?  It doesn't work that way.

14 minutes ago, DougDew said:

And this is no big deal at all.

Why?

Because the HC has A LOT OF INFLUENCE over who gets drafted, because they are one of the best judges of talent in the organization.  At least they are supposed to be.

Why would anyone think that Ballard would have a better eye for QBs or WRs than Reich?  Just because he's the head of the organization?  It doesn't work that way.

I don’t think it’s a big deal. Just posting information.

Jordan Love day 1 analysis according to Tony Pauline:

"Love did not have quite the day of Justin Herbert but he wasn’t far behind. He made several magnificent passes throughout the day and drew a lot of praise from the scouts around me.  He has a super quick, super-efficient release, a live arm and showed some beautiful pass placement. There were a couple of passes that got away from him and he was not quite as effective on the move compared to Herbert, but it was an “A” day for Love."

For Contrast, this is what Pauline had to say about Herbert:

"Herbert looked phenomenal on Tuesday displaying all the physical tools and leadership skills necessary for the next level.  He was right on the money with many of his throws and his pass placement was off the charts.  He made plays in and out of the pocket, displayed a next level arm and great athleticism.  His incomplete passes were more about drops by receivers rather than missed throws on his part.  And when his receivers dropped a pass Herbert was there to take charge.  Terrific day by the Oregon quarterback."

So from the sounds of it, they both had a really good day, which, as someone who would want to draft either one, scares me a little

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, GoColtsGo5150 said:

Jordan Love day 1 analysis according to Tony Pauline:

"Love did not have quite the day of Justin Herbert but he wasn’t far behind. He made several magnificent passes throughout the day and drew a lot of praise from the scouts around me.  He has a super quick, super-efficient release, a live arm and showed some beautiful pass placement. There were a couple of passes that got away from him and he was not quite as effective on the move compared to Herbert, but it was an “A” day for Love."

For Contrast, this is what Pauline had to say about Herbert:

"Herbert looked phenomenal on Tuesday displaying all the physical tools and leadership skills necessary for the next level.  He was right on the money with many of his throws and his pass placement was off the charts.  He made plays in and out of the pocket, displayed a next level arm and great athleticism.  His incomplete passes were more about drops by receivers rather than missed throws on his part.  And when his receivers dropped a pass Herbert was there to take charge.  Terrific day by the Oregon quarterback."

So from the sounds of it, they both had a really good day, which, as someone who would want to draft either one, scares me a little

As someone who is also super interested in how Anthony Gordon was. Did he have anything to say about him?

1 minute ago, BleedBlue4Shoe86 said:

As someone who is also super interested in how Anthony Gordon was. Did he have anything to say about him?

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2020-reeses-senior-bowl-practice-report-north-team/

Gordon displayed a lot of next level physical skills and possesses an NFL arm. He also needs a lot of work on his game. While he showed the ability to fire the ball into targets, his pass placement and accuracy was all over the place. When Gordon needed to drop a ball into the tight window, he was unable.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

CBS had Jordan Love mocked to the Patriots. I sometimes wonder if PFF is steering public opinion to suit some agenda so that he falls to a certain playoff team??? 

There's one pass posted here earlier where the comment raved about Love's accuracy, yet I simply saw him lead a wide open receiver out of bounds. 

Seems like there is also a bias in FAVOR of Love from many sources.

55 minutes ago, BleedBlue4Shoe86 said:

They said he came in 199 lbs.  that’s awful light

They said it was windy. Let’s see how the week goes

14 hours ago, stitches said:

I like PFF and listen to alot of their stuff, especially as we get into the dry time of the season. However they are very stuck in their ways and very rarely admit when they are wrong. If they don't like player X they wont like them until they have blown up the league and they don't have a choice but to give praise. This happened this past year with Terry Mclaurin. Their year end review of WR they didn't even mention him because he wasn't a part of their top WR's. You have to take them with a grain of salt no doubt.

It’s a shame we can’t get unbiased media opinions because of personal agendas. I’ll stick with the majority rules philosophy though. Seems like Love is who we thought he is. Looking very likely Ballard will have to move up for him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

It’s a shame we can’t get unbiased media opinions because of personal agendas. I’ll stick with the majority rules philosophy though. Seems like Love is who we thought he is. Looking very likely Ballard will have to move up for him.

Here is what I think actually happened. He made some incredible throws but also had some accuracy issues. Both can be true.

• Like 1