Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Player Name Game

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is fun, this a lot better than reading the 10 different threads on how JB sucks. Very refreshing. Thanks Dan.

Hank Baskett

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Thinking about starting a thread on other sports thread with this game but including all athletes in other sports besides football. Would y'all be up to that?

I think my mind would explode with all the names running through my head :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Does Blake Bortles facts make a comeback?  
    • The colts are 16 in rankings because they are a middle of the pack team. They aren't good, but they aren't bad. If time were to settle this we would be in a different ranking right now. But that isn't the case. We can only obtain the ranking because we are a middle of the pack team. If we were to get better we would go higher in the rankings, if we were to get worse we would get lower on the rankings. Thus, meaning we are a middle of the pack team. Or I should say Leader of the Pack. If we would decide to acquire any notable free agents, we would see ourselves raised in power rankings. This is not the case. We will not be be adding any players to our team which will therefore cause our team to drop in rankings, thus not making us a middle of the pack team. But I am an optimist, I see us acquiring a player of high caliber to make our ranking go up. This may be the case, but I believe not. We only have one chance to make a good team. If this be darned to happen, then we will raise in rankings. If so, we would be enjoying ourselves more by watching a good team play. But if not we will see our team drop in rankings. This team is very good at being a very bad version of a sub par team without any knowledge of knowing how to play football. So I think we will see this team perform in a way that causes us to be happy with the results and have to worry about yours. Good job 
    • I'm not sure that's a good indicator.  Parris like us probably initially suspected that he tore his ACL.  So his emotions at the time would have been on the basis of the feared injury.     That said I am guessing it will likely be a while.  The fact that they are not giving any kind of time table seems to indicate that we shouldn't get our hopes up too much about it.  If he does return it will likely be late in the season.  
    • Lots of terrific questions here the past few weeks, so let's keep the momentum going for this week's Colts Mailbag. What do you want to know heading into Sunday's Week 3 matchup against the New York Jets?
    • Been askin this question since Reggie left.......
  • Members