Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Player Name Game

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is fun, this a lot better than reading the 10 different threads on how JB sucks. Very refreshing. Thanks Dan.

Hank Baskett

Posted Images

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Broncos 17 Jets 20  Saints 31 Lions 17 Chargers 24 Buccaneers 30 Jaguars 28 Bengals 17 Vikings 20 Texans 27  Seahawks 35 Dolphins 20 Steelers 27 Titans 20 Browns 17 Cowboys 27 Cardinals 34 Panthers 27 Ravens 35 Football Team 17 Giants 14 Rams 24 Colts 27 Bears 20 Patriots 30 Chiefs 35 Bills 31 Raiders 27 Eagles 14 49ers 28 Falcons 20 Packers 35   My predictions. Lets see how we do this week!
    • Broncos 9 Jets 14 Saints 31 Lions 28 Chargers 17 Buccaneers 30 Jaguars 21  Bengals 24 Vikings 20 Texans 26 Seahawks 35 Dolphins 10 Steelers 20 Titans 18 Browns 34 Cowboys 30 Cardinals 38  Panthers 30 Ravens 28 Football Team 7 Giants 13 Rams 27 Colts 21 Bears 20 Patriots 38  Chiefs 41 Bills 17 Raiders 14 Eagles 20  49ers 23 Falcons 17 Packers 33
    • Before i begin i just want to say that i'm not taking any shots at anyone but only keeping things real. That being said i dont get it. I just dont understand why Jacoby a person were not going to be resigning next season is our back up QB and not Eason. I know people say hes our best back up QB but again hes on his way out the door i mean why not have Eason a QB who is suppose to be our future on this team be the backup and have Brissett be the third stringer? i ask this because if you look at the packers you see Love as the backup aka the future starter, Tua on the dolphins is the backup for Fitz again future starter, then there's Hurts on the eagles behind wentz another one. These guys i mention wont start right away but at least they'll be ready when called upon i mean Herbert on the chargers has put up fine numbers these last two games and he never saw any Pre season action. So my question is why cant we have Eason be the one taking the snaps when were up by big margins instead of someone who wont be on the team after this season?
    • Cowherd think's it'll be as soon as this Friday after their Thursday night game. They're reportedly reaching out to coaching agents. 
    • Well that was disappointing.   Not that I wanted the Ravens to win but I was hoping for the game that was hyped so much.   
  • Members