Indianapolis Colts
danlhart87

NFL Player Name Game

10 minutes ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

Willie McGinest (watching him on TV right now NFL Total Access haha)

Cheater lol

Mike Alstott

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Greg Jennings

Jonathan Ogden

48 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Otto Graham 

Greg Lewis

4 minutes ago, pacolts56 said:

Lonnie Warwick :thmup:

Warrick Dunn

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yup. Purely my opinion, but I think Blackmon  is more well rounded than Willis. I think Willis ends up the #3 guy, and the guy who plays Nickel or Dime S in some personnel packages. I'd be happy if they just let Willis play on run downs at SS, and Blackmon play SS during passing downs to start off.   Tell is an interesting project. He's got the body/speed of a tall CB but doesn't have the tackling physicality needed for SS. I could see him moved back to FS though. The experiment to CB last year might be over sooner than later. It's really his make or break year. If Rodes and Carrie do well at CB, they could move him back to S early.   Did you see Blackmon put that hit on the WR the first play when Utah was on D?
    • Yep...the more I see...I see SS...or a nickel S close to LOS. Ballard did say he saw him as a FS in the NFL...but he is still really raw in terms of ball tracking and covering deep zones.     This defense needs 3 legit starting Ss...and then depth. So Ballard might see him and Willis as the SS and nickel S going forward...with the better of the two starting in the base defense...and perhaps he will look to find a more dynamic coverage guy to replace Hooker (unless they re-up him)...or maybe Tell transitions back to FS (my personal preference).   Right now...I think Blackmon has to compete with Willis and Tell for snaps. After what I saw from Tell last year...he should be getting more snaps.
    • 40. Tua Tagovailoa 39. Dwayne Haskins 38. Mitchell Trubisky 37. Justin Herbert 36. Taysom Hill 35. Jarred Stidham 34. Tyrod Taylor 33. Jameis Winston 32. Case Keenum 31. Nick Foles 30. Gardner Minshew II     Updated with latest addition.
    • All reports Ive seen he is doing good and expected to be ready early to mid season.   I hope they don't intend on rushing hom back. Hopefully there is no injuries that force him in before he is ready.   I don't think he will be brought back till 100% though. 
    • We have Colts Vs Vikings this season.    If your pass rush is excellent, you'll see what I'm saying. You've got to see some of the bad losses to understand the point.    If Colts can stop the run and be just good enough in pass rush, it will be a long day for us, especially in an away game.   Anyway, back to the topic, is there a definite timeline known for Blackmon's recovery this season?    I'd let him redshirt as long as he needs to be healthy, hamstring troubles usually follow ACL recovery in next season for most players. I'd hope he is used sparingly when he comes back this season and give another Off-season to achieve his potential.    That's my main concern about him, and how the team is gonna handle him.
  • Members

• gspdx

gspdx 534

• Kyle

Kyle 964

• chad72

chad72 11,879

• richard pallo

richard pallo 2,866

• stitches

stitches 8,755

• MPStack