Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Great Colts plays of the decade

coltsfeva

I really enjoyed this; so many great plays and players wearing the shoe. 
   I know to some, we are so far removed from those times and we’ve been through a lot more hardships recently than good times.

But take heart. There is a good foundation on which to build on in Irsay, Ballard and Reich and this offseason may prove to be a time when the missing pieces are added.

Enjoy the journey 

GO COLTS!!!

• Like 2

This was so enjoyable to watch!  It really illustrates the importance of the QB play needing to be top notch.  Manning and Luck created results on several of the plays shown.  I'd forgotten how many big plays Garcon made while he was in Indy.  Lots of T.Y. Hilton in this, for good reason.

Really miss the days of Freeney and Mathis and those strip sacks, too.

Wow what an amazing video brings back so many memories I managed to not miss a single colts game in this last decade. 2010 was the start of me going to Colts games live every year. I’ve seen over 30 games live in that time span and seen the Colts play in 21 different stadiums over that span. I can’t wait to continue the journey been a hell of a ride.

1. Awesome video!

2. Freeney was a beast, but Mathis was a complete game wrecker!

3. Anyone notice the lack of big run plays?

4. Luck's deep ball accuracy was so much better than I actually remembered it to be, and I thought it was good to begin with.

5. Garcon was the star of the early part of the video. When he made plays, they were big plays.