Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Best Colts podcast

I really enjoy Kevin’s Corner. Kevin Bowen does the podcast. I also like one percent better with Steven Holder and Zak Keefer also.  The colts official podcast uploads quote of bit of content also. Bluzone with Mike Chappell is also pretty good.

Stampede blue has some good ones too.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

I really enjoy Kevin’s Corner. Kevin Bowen does the podcast. I also like one percent better with Steven Holder and Zak Keefer also.  The colts official podcast uploads quote of bit of content also. Bluzone with Mike Chappell is also pretty good.

Stampede blue has some good ones too.

I listen to Kevin's Corner, too.

Here is the latest one, in case you wanted to know.

• Like 1

My favorite has been Kevin Bowen as well. He seem to keep up several  pods during the season. Not sure if any of them are overly active during the offseason other than hit and miss around events that effect the colts and football in general. Bowen says they will try and get 1 pod in a week on the Colts stuff. I know he also does Pacers too but I’m not a basketball guy so I don’t listen to that part. 

The one that Stephen Holder and Keefer do is for the athletic. During the season the first  one is on iTunes. The second one of the week you have to be a subscriber to the athletic and it’s on the APP. I think most of their podcasts in the off season you have to be a subscriber.

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I listen to them purely on youtube. No idea about apps with them.

I just went to the YouTube app to see what’s available but I couldn’t tell which pod was the latest. In the Apple Pods app, it’s been awhile since their last pod was posted. Kevin Bowen has his updated weekly on the podcast app. Not sure why they wouldn’t have it listed to a pod app and only on YouTube. Idk, maybe the tech stuff just gets past me. 

29 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

I just went to the YouTube app to see what’s available but I couldn’t tell which pod was the latest. In the Apple Pods app, it’s been awhile since their last pod was posted. Kevin Bowen has his updated weekly on the podcast app. Not sure why they wouldn’t have it listed to a pod app and only on YouTube. Idk, maybe the tech stuff just gets past me. 

Never mind.

2 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

I listen to my podcasts on either youtube or stitcher. Those guys must just do youtube. They aren't a big podcast, so they are probably youtube exclusive.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Defjamz26 said:

I’ve only listened to one which is Locked on Colts. It’s cool because once a week he has Zak Keefer and some other Colt media people on. He also isn’t a homer.

That guy is such a loser. While his podcast is ok he threatens people in DM on twitter if you disagree with his tweets. He has done it to so many people. 

6 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

That guy is such a loser. While his podcast is ok he threatens people in DM on twitter if you disagree with his tweets. He has done it to so many people. 

Really? That’s sad to hear. Doesn’t seem like the type when you listen to him. That’s terrible though. That’s not journalism.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, HectorRoberts said:

Stampede blue is awful! Do not listen to it when operating heavy machinery, you will fall asleep...

I like the afternoon pancakes one. I do listen to it when I go to bed so maybe there is some truth to that. Lol. It’s usually close to a 2 he podcast.

3 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

He threatens people, like in what way? Is he going to come after you at your house or something? I’ll never be afraid of someone on the internet sending me a private message for anything. I’d be curious to know in what ways does this guy threaten anyone? 

Kevin's corner for light up-to-date discussion on relevant Colts topics without too much in depth Xs and Os.

Rick Venturi whenever he is on 1070 with JMV for more Xs and Os... But you have to be aware of his propensity to pat himself on the back and be wary of some of his biases.

Wherever Zack Hicks goes is a nice listen too.

I kind of miss Draft Indy for a draft related fan show.

What I don't listen to - Dan Dakich - the absolute trashiest of excuses for a radio show/podcast. If you want to hear the most ludicrous and ridiculous hot takes with little to no actual value of the content - this is the show for you. I honestly have no idea how this thing brings so many listeners as to not be thrown off the air already. Who listens to this drivel? Who the hell is impressed by Dakich's cheap low rent local version of Skip Bayless shtick?

10 hours ago, HectorRoberts said:

Stampede blue is awful! Do not listen to it when operating heavy machinery, you will fall asleep...

Admittedly I know nothing about sound mixing but I get the feeling they dont either. During a two person conversation person 1's volume is at 10 while person 2's volume is at 1. You turn it up to hear person 2 and then have a brain aneurysm when person 1 starts talking again at volume 5,000.

Pretty good content but I had to give it up and switched to the official Colts cast and/or KB.

8 hours ago, Jdubu said:

He threatens people, like in what way? Is he going to come after you at your house or something? I’ll never be afraid of someone on the internet sending me a private message for anything. I’d be curious to know in what ways does this guy threaten anyone? 

Yeah not really threaten I guess. He sends you all these nasty GIFS and tells you to shut up if you don’t agree with his tweet. So many people make fun of him.  Then he blocks you.

• Like 1

For The COLTure with Luke and Jason.

Really good podcast who should have far more listeners and subs. They don’t sugar-coat anything. 

Kevin’s Corner. Great, just great. I just like the vibe and the structure/different segments of the show (twitter questions are always a nice one). Kevin and Joey are well worth the time.

One Percent better. Zak and Stephen for the Athletic. I’m a subscriber so I listen to both weekly shows, and IMO well worth it considering the additional written content on that site. 

6 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Yeah not really threaten I guess. He sends you all these nasty GIFS and tells you to shut up if you don’t agree with his tweet. So many people make fun of him.  Then he blocks you.

That’s disappointing to see. I like his frequent twitter updates, and I have considered listening to his podcasts but that might turn me off. 

• Like 1
On 1/14/2020 at 9:29 PM, CS Coltsfan said:

I listen to Kevins Corner and  The Ride JMV on 1075thefan.com Rick Venturi 

They have a lazy employee at 1075.  Lately, they haven't been uploading Venturi to YouTube with regularity.

Jeff Saturday on Monday morning is good also, but I believe they only put it up a few times this year.

Kevin Bowen has been doing more with Joe Staysniak in the morning.  Not sure why they don't go to YouTube.

Of course the one damn thing I have no desire to listen to - Dakich - is up on YouTube every day.