Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brady Quinn

vinatierifan4

He could compete with Cassel for the starting job. Cassel hasn't been all that amazing

27 TDs and 7 INTs is pretty freagin good. Their line is much better now with Winston too. Quinn is a quality backup and if Cassel gets injured again, he could come in and get his chance.

I've been saying this for years. He's a good QB, but he's never gotten a chance. He's overlooked and I think he deserves a shot at starting, but KC is not the place. Seattle should have signed him.

27 TDs and 7 INTs is pretty freagin good. Their line is much better now with Winston too. Quinn is a quality backup and if Cassel gets injured again, he could come in and get his chance.

I've been saying this for years. He's a good QB, but he's never gotten a chance. He's overlooked and I think he deserves a shot at starting, but KC is not the place. Seattle should have signed him.

I agree Andy246 Cassel is extremely good as a starter no question. Brady Quinn will never start in the NFL again. He can make a decent living as a reliable NFL backup QB though. His primary field general days are over I'm afraid. No clutch gene in his DNA. Quinn was never born with one. You either have it or you don't. It is innate; it cannot be taught in my humble opinion.