Indianapolis Colts
boo2202

For the few that questioned......

Joe burrow lol. Man I wish we had the chance to get him. Instead the AFC will have Mahomes, Jackson, Watson, and burrow to go through for the next 15 years. 

• Like 2

The sad part is the AFC was weak the first few years of Luck and top heavy, we just couldn’t cash in. But hey, it takes only 1 good run.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, MPStack said:

No worries, just have to build around JB and wait for him to finish developing. He’s a great leader and loved in the locker room. 

he might develop in 10 years lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Burrow probably isn't going to do well in the NFL. It won't be his fault though as he is an incredible talent and the real deal. The game last night showed what he is going to have to deal with in the NFL with a ton of pressure and hits and him having to rely on himself to make plays. But going to the Bengals is nearly the absolute worst place for him to go in the entire NFL. A team that is incredibly lacking talent outside of a few playmakers and with an owner who doesn't care about winning. Let's also not forget how tough that division is going to be moving forward with the Steelers and Ravens. The kid is special but look at the talent around him now vs what it's going to be there. If i could ever get behind a player saying NO to an organization drafting him it would be this case.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, twfish said:

Burrow probably isn't going to do well in the NFL. It won't be his fault though as he is an incredible talent and the real deal. The game last night showed what he is going to have to deal with in the NFL with a ton of pressure and hits and him having to rely on himself to make plays. But going to the Bengals is nearly the absolute worst place for him to go in the entire NFL. A team that is incredibly lacking talent outside of a few playmakers and with an owner who doesn't care about winning. Let's also not forget how tough that division is going to be moving forward with the Steelers and Ravens. The kid is special but look at the talent around him now vs what it's going to be there. If i could ever get behind a player saying NO to an organization drafting him it would be this case.

Maybe he can refuse to go to any team but the colts lol. This offensive line would be a dream for any rookie qb

• Like 2

Just now, CantBeStopped said:

Maybe he can refuse to go to any team but the colts lol. This offensive line would be a dream for any rookie qb

I honestly wish he would go to just about any other team in the league besides the browns or the patriots because I want him to succeed (just not with the Patriots)

1 hour ago, MPStack said:

No worries, just have to build around JB and wait for him to finish developing. He’s a great leader and loved in the locker room. 

Oh no not another trash JB thread..

kevin hart no GIF

/sarcasm

With a few O-line additions and a pass catching additions, they can at least protect Joe Burrow till the defensive talent leads to more wins, IMO. If I am the Bengals, that is what I would do, protect him as well with FA OL and draft OL additions.

Can Joe Burrow sit out the draft and enter the supplemental draft to avoid being drafted by the Bengals and traded like an Eli? I am curious what his Eli-alternate options are, if he doesn't want to be drafted by the Bengals. What is the criteria for the supplemental draft?

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

With a few O-line additions and a pass catching additions, they can at least protect Joe Burrow till the defensive talent leads to more wins, IMO. If I am the Bengals, that is what I would do, protect him as well with FA OL and draft OL additions.

Can Joe Burrow sit out the draft and enter the supplemental draft to avoid being drafted by the Bengals and traded like an Eli? I am curious what his Eli-alternate options are, if he doesn't want to be drafted by the Bengals. What is the criteria for the supplemental draft?

I bet he doesn’t mind going to the Bengals. He’s from Ohio...and the endorsement money will flow for years to come if he has success. Lots of businesses hq’d in that state...Kroger, AEP, Goodyear, Nationwide, Progressive, Marathon, Sherwin-Williams.

3 hours ago, twfish said:

I was thinking the same thing last night. He has a lot of talent around him now. However, if he goes to the Bengals he won't have that great O-line or great WRs. 

25 minutes ago, GoColts00 said:

I was thinking the same thing last night. He has a lot of talent around him now. However, if he goes to the Bengals he won't have that great O-line or great WRs. 

You would think teams would learn from our mistake of not protecting Luck until it was too late.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MPStack said:

Imagine how good he will be with several more years of development... At about 31 he will be about ready for us to go all in. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, stitches said:

Imagine how good he will be with several more years of development... At about 31 he will be about ready for us to go all in. 

I wonder who the new GM and Coach would be at that point? 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1