Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Edelman arrested

Gramz

8 minutes ago, chad72 said:

All the steroids and playoff loss blues showed up in one weak moment??? 

Possibly.  

Or.. just lack of sense and decency.

24 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Oh no!! What a horrible act of inhumanity!! Get over it all you jealous peoples. Not guilty. Case dismissed.

Lol.  Who's jealous?  And jealous of what exactly?  :scratch:

I never saw anything about him being not guilty.   I did see where he was arrested and that Belichick may question him jumping on a car while facing knee surgery?  

27 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Have you heard him talk lately, he stutters a lot and pauses. He may have early signs of CTE. He has taken some bad hits to the head.

could be.

13 hours ago, King Colt said:

Oh no!! What a horrible act of inhumanity!! Get over it all you jealous peoples. Not guilty. Case dismissed.

Not guilty?  Where are you seeing that?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Understandable.  Would you feel the same way, assuming JB and Eason are both healthy, and we were in a playoff hunt?  Meaning that every game is important.    I have nothing against Eason.  But no one can argue that he hasn't been tested in the NFL.  That needs to happen.  The real question is - when?
    • I think you might be overestimating the talent on the field if you are unimpressed with Reich.  There are some head scratchers he calls sometimes especially Hines in short yardage, but I don't think the talent we have on the field right now is going to be the type of squad putting up gaudy offensive numbers.  Another thing, I don't understand is limiting MACs snaps.  He mauls people in the running game and is huge, athletic and had good hands.  I'm guessing his route running is a weakness, but come on.  The dude needs to play a lot. Mack's departure has really hurt this team offensivley IMO.    I have a hard time beleiving that the OLine is not creating opportunities to run the ball more effectively, but I have not watched tape to confirm my belief.   Reich had been a really good offensive coach IMO with all he's had to try to deal with quite a few unexpected issues.   Our personnell choices are pretty limited right now in general.  
    • Well, its actually simple.  We've all seen what Jacoby can do against starting Defenses in the league.  IF Eason is supposed to be our future, I'd like to go ahead and get him out there, baptism by fire, in the event Rivers cannot go. Let him work out some kinks and hopefully, by the time he would take the reins in a future season, the game will have slowed down a tad for him.   As for why Eason over Kelly, its simple.  Coaches have Eason on the active 53 roster, Kelly is not. If the roles were reversed, I'd be saying the same thing for Kelly.
    • LOL!  Any logic involved with that answer?  Why not Kelly instead?  (Are you related to Eason?  If so, than I fully understand)
  • Members