Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NannyMcafee

I want to see an AFCS - AFCCG

Titans vs Texans. And then the rest of the NFL can shut up about which division is the best in the NFL. 

Could get uncomfortable, for some if Colts miss again in 2020. 

This is the last thing I want to see. I'll be cheering HARD for KC today, and hopefully next week too.

i dont want to see our rivals do well, their fans dont really root for the colts when we are good

There does come a time where your allegiance should be with your home conference/division. But it just depends on how deep your hatred runs. 

The first time the Patriots won the superbowl I was happy an AFC team won it. But after that I hated them and cheered for any team to beat them

I like the Titans, but not the Texans. That's all subject to change depending on how things develop

25 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

There does come a time where your allegiance should be with your home conference/division. But it just depends on how deep your hatred runs. 

The first time the Patriots won the superbowl I was happy an AFC team won it. But after that I hated them and cheered for any team to beat them

I like the Titans, but not the Texans. That's all subject to change depending on how things develop

I like the Titans too....very similar make up to how the Colts are being but.....don't care for Houston but I like JJ Watt.

AFC South could soon be the most physical conference in the NFL. 

Makes getting better that much more important. I'm good with it and it doesn't give Ballard any room to falter.