44 Neville Gallimore, IDL

75 Tyler Johnson, WR

112 Cole Van Lanen, OT

142 John Simpson, IOL

173 Denzel Mims, WR

188 A.J. Dillon, RB

204 Jonathan Garvin, EDGE

Thoughts ?

Looks solid. Don't know who Van Lanen and Simpson are, but I like the rest. Good job. :thmup:

1 hour ago, funktacious2 said:

I'm guessing Johnson is gone by our 3rd. Not thinking Gallimore would be at 44 either, but people do fall!

I’m with funk on this... but weirder things have happened. This would be win win in my book

1 hour ago, MikeCurtis said:

I REALLY like this one

Two talented interior DL would make the whole defense MUCH better

What would make it better is if Brown fell and we took him instead of Kinlaw. I’d rather us get a OT with the 3rd round spot over the WR but... trenches. 

28 minutes ago, CantBeStopped said:

Aren't you getting the same player in kinlaw and gallimore?

Not even close. Kinlaw is a stud, future Pro Bowl type dude. I'm not high on Gallimore at all, I think it will end up being like Jachai Polite from last year. People will start to see how fraudulent he is once AA games and combines are over. 

11 minutes ago, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

Not even close. Kinlaw is a stud, future Pro Bowl type dude. I'm not high on Gallimore at all, I think it will end up being like Jachai Polite from last year. People will start to see how fraudulent he is once AA games and combines are over. 

I didn't mean talent wise. I mean theyre both 3 tech DTs

I altered it thru the middle part, the second DT i picked was based off his scouting reports saying he would have been starting the whole time if not for the NFL starting DT playing infront of him

13 Javon Kinlaw, IDL

34 Jacob Eason, QB

44 Prince Tega Wanogho, OT

75 Gabriel Davis, WR

112 Albert Okwuegbunam, TE

142 Isaiah Hodgins, WR

173 Naquan Jones, IDL

188 Levonta Taylor, CB

204 A.J. Dillon, RB

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I keep reading comments about the Colts daunting SOS this coming season..... But every actual ranking I see by opponents win %, and even articles taking post season and off season developments into account, has us ranked between 20-25 in strength of schedule ...    This is just one example below   https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2021-nfl-strength-of-schedule-ranking-for-all-32-teams-heading-into-the-nfls-inaugural-17-game-season/   So where is all this talk and concern of a significantly tougher schedule coming from?  People setting up excuses so they feel good if the colts struggle out the gate?  I just don't see it, this season will be no tougher than any other.   Jmo, and apparently the statistics opinion as well ....      
    • The Reds have a trend of inconsistency going under David Bell. It seems like the team as a whole is going hot and cold at different times. So when the pitching is hot, the bats are cool and vice versa. Expect to see us fall behind by quick a bit after 4 games with the Giants. 
    • Side note, Mario is one of the most overrated drivers in auto racing history....he was amazingly hard on his equipment and never could figure out how to not just run the car straight into the ground over decades of racing.... He has a great personality, so fans love him ...but he was absolutely not anywhere near the talent people assume he was.
    • I keep seeing the colts listed as having a bottom third schedule in SOS rankings for the whole league.... Why is there such a disparity, almost every fan I've seen lauds our amazingly difficult schedule, but I have seen the colts around 20-25 toughest schedule in several ranking articles....
    • I consider an offense balanced when they can run what they want, when they want.  It sounds like a bad definition, but if you are really well balanced you can keep the d guessing, and this do what you want.  The d might shut it down, but the ability to threaten multiple actions out of a flexible set makes you balanced in my opinion....
  • Members

• That Guy

That Guy 241

• dew5150

dew5150 114

• Smonroe

Smonroe 2,444

• tate

tate 2

Rookie
    • NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 9,819