Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

unitaswestand

Another Reason I Hate The Patriots

Well im sure any free agent will like to go to a team that has a guaranteed chance to go to the Super Bowl every year. Randy Moss im sure wanted one when he joined...

They are always a factor because they are always good. Many players go to teams to win and base their decisions on that and not just money (they can make the difference up in endorsements, etc...being in a large and popular market) - but that said:

<------------------------------------------- Read My Avatar

<-------------------------------------------

<-------------------------------------------

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I can’t rwmsmber what sport or country but they started back up and have only had 3 cases out of 3k.  Everything is moving in the right direction for TC to start on time.  Players won’t be playing sick like they might with the flu. With testing and precautions I feel optimistic they will be able to play without wide spread infections. We have knowledge so the chances of a player playing or being in the facility while sick is pretty low. 
    • I take his comment to be more about speed, athleticism, etc. Not size. Pascal is a keeper in my book, but I do agree that he's the kind of guy you're very happy to have as receiver #4. He can get you a few catches every game if necessary, can play STs, is a great blocker, and is quality depth in case one of your top 3 are injured. 
    • This is all going to come crashing down. I doubt sport leagues willcontinue for much longer when they do try and play out a season. 
    • I like this plan as well.
    • It's all good. I think we want the same result.   I agree your offense needs to be balanced and be able to attack both running and passing.(SF was to 1 dimensional) I anticipate being able to do both very well. Chargers were 12th in TOP despite the fact they really didnt have much of a running game. That is because Rivers is great at using up the clock. Even in no huddle situations, he rushes to the line but still uses most of the play clock.   But if we play KC and they win TOP and are able to run on us, we are screwed because you know the pass game is going to be doing something.    Have to stop the run and keep them off the field as much as possible.   There is always a chance that on that given day it might not be enough, but I like the chances better the other way.
  • Members

• Hoose

Hoose 1,120

• MPStack

MPStack 4,102

• Indyfan4life

Indyfan4life 1,382

• w87r

w87r 799

• Fat Clemenza

Fat Clemenza 347

• Dan Smith