Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I think everyone can agree that there are no options in Free Agency for Wide Receivers.  So I wanted to start a topic about what WR do you like in the draft.  There are several that I like in both the early rounds and later rounds.  I love Ceedee Lamb but just don't see him dropping to us at 13.

Michael Pittman Jr- USC

Chase Claypool- Notre Dame

Jauan Jennings- Tennessee

Antonio Glandy-Gold- Liberty

Justin Jefferson- LSU

Tee Higgins- Clemson

Henry Ruggs- Alabama

Alot of these guys that I like are Big Bodied WR and can run.  What are your thoughts?

53 minutes ago, BleedBlue4Shoe86 said:

I think everyone can agree that there are no options in Free Agency for Wide Receivers.  So I wanted to start a topic about what WR do you like in the draft.  There are several that I like in both the early rounds and later rounds.  I love Ceedee Lamb but just don't see him dropping to us at 13.

Michael Pittman Jr- USC

Justin Jefferson- LSU

Tee Higgins- Clemson

Henry Ruggs- Alabama

Alot of these guys that I like are Big Bodied WR and can run.  What are your thoughts?

I would prefer going DT Derrick Brown with the 13th overall pick, and then trying to acquire QB Jordan Love late in round 1 or with the 34th overall pick. I love CeeDee Lamb as well and if he made it to 13 and Derrick Brown didn't, I'd be all for getting him. 

Then I would be a fan of Justin Jefferson in round 2. 

I think there could be options in FA.  Way to early to discard that option.  Funchess is already an option and there is a likelihood Robbie Anderson could hit the market.  Maybe Amari Cooper as well.  Other guys could get released too.  We are certain to draft one but FA is also still an option IMO.

2 hours ago, Shive said:

My favorite outside of the top bunch is Tyler Johnson:

Same here. Just reminds of other top

WRs in the NFL right now...like Adams or Thomas.

I probably put a higher emphasis on college production than most...and this guy checks that box and then some. 

I would love to get Johnson and another top tier option and just forget about WR going forward. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BleedBlue4Shoe86 said:

Michael Pittman Jr- USC

Justin Jefferson- LSU

Tee Higgins- Clemson

Henry Ruggs- Alabama

I like Jauan Jennings and think he could he a really good WR, but his issues with getting kicked off the team (even though the next coach brought him back) are a concern for me. A lot will be riding on his interviews with teams. If Ballard feels good about him, I'd be all in.

4 minutes ago, shastamasta said:

Ballard should absolutely double dip at WR...with both picks occurring “somewhat” early. 

I'm definitely not opposed to double dipping at WR, but I think one in round 2 or 3, then another in the 4th or 5th would be a good idea. I guess it would all depend on how the board looked come draft day. There's some really solid WR's that will be available fairly late this year.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now