Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If Brady and Rivers were to swap teams

danlhart87

18 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Chargers, because of what will be around Brady. 

Agree. Very good pass rush and pass defense, especially once Derwin James is back and healthy next year. Very good WRs that play outside and RBs that can catch and make plays running or catching in Gordon and Ekeler, and a very good young TE in Hunter Henry. Brady won't throw it up for grabs like Rivers causing INTs and leaving points on the field, will hit them in stride.

The biggest thing holding back the Chargers is their GM Tom Telesco, IMO. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Agree. Very good pass rush and pass defense, especially once Derwin James is back and healthy next year. Very good WRs that play outside and RBs that can catch and make plays running or catching in Gordon and Ekeler, and a very good young TE in Hunter Henry. Brady won't throw it up for grabs like Rivers causing INTs and leaving points on the field, will hit them in stride.

The biggest thing holding back the Chargers is their GM Tom Telesco, IMO. 

Hunter Henry might not even with Chargers next year but I see your point.

Swap one declining QB for another.  Doesn't make sense for either team.  They need to find their future QB's.  I wouldn't be surprised if BB doesn't want Brady back.  He usually ships his aging players out early but Brady was the QB of a recent SB winner.  Now he is not and I would think BB would want to move on.  Kraft might have a different idea though.  

Again the Colts come up on this subject like just now on Pardon the Interruption with Tony Dungy as the guest (01/09/20. When asked about Brady to the Colts Tony said if asked to go to NE it might not set well but he did emphasize the Colts are set to win and win now with WRs and RBs not to mention the OL. It would be a tuff nut to swallow  but winning does strange things to one's appetite. Farve played for the Vikings!!

Brady looks like Peyton did in the last third or so of 2014. Not as bad as 2015, but those last few games when he started losing it fast. I wouldn’t want him if I had the 90s Cowboys OL and Barry Sanders. 

Rivers a few years younger and while he has played bad, it wasn’t because of physical limitations. He just sucked lol! With Bill Belichik though wow he would so have a ring.