Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who do you think Ballard drafts at 13  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think Ballard drafts at 13 (Assuming they are available)

• Javon Kinlaw
    • Grant Delpit
    • Jordan Love
    • Aj Esperanza
    • Ceedee Lamb
    • Other (please explain)

I voted Kinlaw but I think if there's a QB in this draft that Ballard is sold on that falls out of top 5 or so he should make a move. I see a lot of talk about waiting to draft a QB later, and that's fine if u don't have a QB that your sold on, but if he is absolutely sold on a guy in this draft, u have to go get him. If Ballard isn't completely sold on a guy, I don't want him to risk a 1st on a project. 

23 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Here is what you have to remember about AC. He is like Luck. He doesn’t need football. He has already made 54 million dollars. I don’t think money will come into it at all.

He could double that with another 4 years.

Not all prize money, but most do. 

Gonna say based on his background (hardworking Italian family and military academy), he'll come back. Don't think he comes from wealthy elite like AL did. I grew up in an Italian hood, and one thing most would never do, turn down 50+M for a few more years.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

He could double that with another 4 years.

Not all prize money, but most do. 

Gonna say based on his background (hardworking Italian family and military academy), he'll come back. Don't think he comes from wealthy elite like AL did. I grew up in an Italian hood, and one thing most would never do, turn down 50+M for a few more years.

You might be right. But everything I am hearing is he wants to travel and see the world.  He is a bio science major and is very smart.  I really think he is a lot like Luck and doesn’t care. He is feeling the best he has in all his years of playing. Why not go out on top. Especially when you have made 54 million already. He can already do anything he dreamed of and set his kids up for the future. It’s not like he has only made 2 million.  I hope he will agree to one more year so we can at least push the LT in the draft until next year or get one in the second that develops for a year. It makes me sick we might have to use a 1st rd pick this year on one.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

You might be right. But everything I am hearing is he wants to travel and see the world.  He is a bio science major and is very smart.  I really think he is a lot like Luck and doesn’t care. He is feeling the best he has in all his years of playing. Why not go out on top. Especially when you have made 54 million already. He can already do anything he dreamed of and set his kids up for the future. It’s not like he has only made 2 million.  I hope he will agree to one more year so we can at least push the LT in the draft until next year or get one in the second that develops for a year. It makes me sick we might have to use a 1st rd pick this year on one.

Making 54 is really only 27ish after taxes and agent... And let's assume he's spent at least 10M. He's got 17 in the bank... That's not like having 50+ in the bank like Luck, who also has a second career and inheritance waiting on him from his parents...

He may be a cerebral guy like Luck, but I don't see their background  or personalities being anywhere close. 4 years is not a long time to wait to go wandering the world. He's also got a lot easier road to hoe now that Q is to his side.

Who knows. But I know how I'd bet my money.

3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Making 54 is really only 27ish after taxes and agent... And let's assume he's spent at least 10M. He's got 17 in the bank... That's not like having 50+ in the bank like Luck, who also has a second career and inheritance waiting on him from his parents...

He may be a cerebral guy like Luck, but I don't see their background  or personalities being anywhere close. 4 years is not a long time to wait to go wandering the world. He's also got a lot easier road to hoe now that Q is to his side.

Who knows. But I know how I'd bet my money.

Well if he invested right he has probably made more then he paid in taxes. Him and Luck were best friends. 

Interesting take I think was on Bowen’s podcast today. He thinks if ballard has identified his QB he will stay far away. Won’t work them out or anything. There are lots of ways to get info. He thinks he will keep it a total secret and not give anything away. Probably the same way they handled Quentin Nelson.

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Well if he invested right he has probably made more then he paid in taxes. Him and Luck were best friends. 

Interesting take I think was on Bowen’s podcast today. He thinks if ballard has identified his QB he will stay far away. Won’t work them out or anything. There are lots of ways to get info. He thinks he will keep it a total secret and not give anything away. Probably the same way they handled Quentin Nelson.

I'm totally opposite in a lot of ways from my best friend... We both like Pizza and good Scotch though.

• Haha 1