Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My opinion: If the Patriots move on from Brady and he hits FA, we have to be in on that.

I would take Brady only if we draft Jordan Love and it's a one year deal. He would be the best chance (better then Brissett) to win next year that would also allow us to give Love a red shirt year, Because if we try the red shirt year with Brissett I'm sure he would end up playing because of bad play from Brissett.

He's going to be 43 years old and is already spent as a QB. This team has more issues going for them than the QB whether people want to admit it or not. 

What could Brady possibly offer at this point in his career beyond his past glory? 

Nothing. 

A better stop gap QB would be Andy Dalton if the Colts wanted to go there but I rather have Jacoby finish is contract and draft a QB and start over.

Most of you are looking at this all wrong.  Pats fans are the problem.  Annoying Pats fans have always been the problem.  Do you have any idea what seeing Brady in a Colts jersey would do to them?  If Brady were to come to Indy, win a Lombardi and retire a Colt?  Lol. It would destroy them.

Brady signing here is unlikely, obviously, but all the people saying they would puke, whatever?   If Brady signed here, the Colts would sell out the season in about 10 minutes.  

2 hours ago, #12. said:

Most of you are looking at this all wrong.  Pats fans are the problem.  Annoying Pats fans have always been the problem.  Do you have any idea what seeing Brady in a Colts jersey would do to them?  If Brady were to come to Indy, win a Lombardi and retire a Colt?  Lol. It would destroy them.

Brady signing here is unlikely, obviously, but all the people saying they would puke, whatever?   If Brady signed here, the Colts would sell out the season in about 10 minutes.  

Only because the TB12 fanboys would fly in for each game. 

There is no way he will come to Indy. Its NE or the LA Chargers for mine. 

2 hours ago, #12. said:

I'd cut his face out of the championship DVD they make for winning the SB and stick Peyton's on it. Same for anything else with his face on it.

Let me see....how can I convey this as truthfully, and as honestly as I can.....

I would rather eat glass.

I would rather sleep on a bed of nails.

I would rather Have Jeff George come out of retirement and throw for the Colts.

Somehow, I still can't convey just how much this idea makes me ill. I guess, it's the difference between being a fan of a team, and being a fan of winning. I am a fan of the Colts. There are lines that should never be crossed. 

• Like 2

A lot of folks (myself included) think it might be time for him to retire.

A lot of same said folks thought Peyton should have retired after parting ways with the Colts.  He played 4 more years, with 2 SBs and one SB win... going out on top.  Fairy tale perfect ending to his famed career.   

Perhaps that is what Tom wants too. 

I  personally dont care what he does, or who he does it with,  as long as it's not in Indy.   

• Like 1