Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Round Score Predictions

danlhart87

3 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

Well, how about Bert Jones with the Rams, or Johnny Unitas with the Chargers, as examples !

Lol I don’t think Rivers is washed up, the way Unitas and Jones were. Come on man! 

Rivers was 4th in the league in total pass yards.  Is he declining? Absolutely

Is he better than you know who? Absolutely 

JMO

Cheers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MPStack said:

Lol I don’t think Rivers is washed up, the way Unitas and Jones were. Come on man! 

JMO

Cheers

Just joking a bit !

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MPStack said:

Phillip Rivers! I’m officially on the sign him bandwagon! 

5 minutes ago, MPStack said:

JMO

Cheers

We agree on this.   He'd be an improvement over Brissett.   That is why I like it.  There would be hope going into next season.

Just now, Myles said:

We agree on this.   He'd be an improvement over Brissett.   That is why I like it.  There would be hope going into next season.

He’s absolutely a great “bridge” QB who can get the Colts back in the playoffs in 2020 IMO and allow Ballard to continue building roster without sacrificing draft capital. JMO

• Like 1

1 hour ago, buffalo34 said:

And that'll do it for the season.

Bills will win 5 or 6 games when they have real competition next year (Chiefs, Rams, Seahawks, 49ers, Patriots twice, Steelers, Titans) instead of the cheesepuff schedule they had this season.

I'm sure the Patriots will look flawless tonight and win by about 30.

Two things,

First, as a Colts fan it’s cool that you hang out on our forum and chat with us. Camaraderie amongst people first and foremost before anything else. Glad to be a part of the forums here with you.

Second, your team played well today and by all accounts I really thought they had this in the bag. I really think the difference in this game was your QB’s lack of playoff football experience that cost them this game. He made some very poor decisions under pressure late on in the game and I think that’s why they didn’t pull the win off. However, they have a lot to be proud of and I think a bright future. I believe they will end up a playoff team again next year. 

I still say the Bill’s quarterback is getting unfairly blamed. The lateral was dumb. There are good quarterbacks in this league who don’t make that run though, and some who would have messed their pants in that game. That was a 90s defensive war out there minus the 2 guys not killing Watson at the end because as raunchy as that sounds it’s what would have happened back then in that instance.

As for this other game it’s frustrating about Luck because HE COULD HAVE TOOK THE TEXANS TITANS AND PATTTTTSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The refs were wrong in the Bills game when they took back that touchdown on the 2nd half opening kickoff, the first ref was correct. That kick returner was supposed to kneel as well as signal, ESPN just confirmed when discussing tonight’s games.

I usually say that even when the refs get the calls wrong, the team that got screwed still needs to do enough to win. And I still believe the Bills should have won that game despite this call. But man... that stings. Could have been a complete momentum shift that kept the Bills in control throughout the whole game, not just the first half. Crazy games tonight!

• Like 1

I’m in favor of common sense over some of these rules that are written like lawyer documents now, like some of the “catches” and “incompletions” we see.

But that’s not what that was. Dude didn’t kneel! The next time a player isn’t touched down and runs for a TD then what? 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

I’m in favor of common sense over some of these rules that are written like lawyer documents now, like some of the “catches” and “incompletions” we see.

But that’s not what that was. Dude didn’t kneel! The next time a player isn’t touched down and runs for a TD then what? 

tony goldwyn emmys GIF by Entertainment Tonight

Got around to reading all of the texts sent to me after last night's Bills game, most of them predictably "The Bills played a good game blablabla".

No, I don't care that they "played a good game" (they didn't). The super high ranked defense blew a 16 point lead in the second half, gave up a 3rd and 18, and whiffed on a layup sack to lose the game they had no business losing, so no, I'm not giving this team one ounce of praise for last night.

16 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Got around to reading all of the texts sent to me after last night's Bills game, most of them predictably "The Bills played a good game blablabla".

No, I don't care that they "played a good game" (they didn't). The super high ranked defense blew a 16 point lead in the second half, gave up a 3rd and 18, and whiffed on a layup sack to lose the game they had no business losing, so no, I'm not giving this team one ounce of praise for last night.

How about , “ We feel your pain ? “

• Like 1