Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Round Score Predictions

danlhart87

I take it all back lol the Texans played not just prevent but extreme prevent on 3rd and long and they dropped the dumpoff which would have put them into FG range vs that defense. THEN the Bills went into Prevent on the Texans 3rd and long and they converted on the dumpoff. Scrap that defense from the playbook for heck’s sake lol!

2 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

There you go, completely leave their receivers wide open.

The FG will be blasted right down the middle in perfect symmetry.

Congrats.   It looks like you'll get just what you wanted.  A Bills loss.

And that'll do it for the season.

Bills will win 5 or 6 games when they have real competition next year (Chiefs, Rams, Seahawks, 49ers, Patriots twice, Steelers, Titans) instead of the cheesepuff schedule they had this season.

I'm sure the Patriots will look flawless tonight and win by about 30.

Tough stuff Buff...but you have your quarterback atleast. He was ice veins out there. I supported the deep throw because it just seemed like they were going to blow it had they depended on chipping away, which they did. So he launched one.

Prevent defense has as much business in the defensive playbook as the T formation does in the offensive playbook these days. Holy crap man. Even the Texans tried to give it to the Bills but Beasley dropped it. Then the Bills turn around and do the same thing. What?

1 minute ago, buffalo34 said:

And that'll do it for the season.

Bills will win 5 or 6 games when they have real competition next year (Chiefs, Rams, Seahawks, 49ers, Patriots twice, Steelers, Titans) instead of the cheesepuff schedule they had this season.

I'm sure the Patriots will look flawless tonight and win by about 30.

I don't think so. I would be very optimistic if I were a Bills fan. You have a QB, have good defense, have a good coach, and a FO that is doing a competent job putting a team together. 

Sorry about the loss. Vikes will probably lose big time tomorrow. :(