Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jason Garrett OUT in Dallas.

NewColtsFan

Rolling the red carpet to Urban Meyer to re-unite with Zeke?? But neither Meyer nor Josh McDaniels will agree to the kind of control Jerry Jones likes to exert as the owner and GM, I am guessing.

I do see Lincoln Riley agreeing to it though.

Fox News has it reported as well, yet NFL.com has nothing on the matter and the fox article was published 14 hours ago as of the moment I post this.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/dallas-cowboys-part-ways-jason-garrett

so difficult to understand truth vs perception, until someone in an official capacity announces this I can’t say it’s true or not.

Mike McCarthy to interview with Cowboys

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001094208/article/expackers-hc-mike-mccarthy-to-meet-with-cowboys

sucks to be Jason Garrett, they presumably haven’t said hey we aren’t going to extend your contract but he is under contract still until January 14th 2020, so he probably can’t even interview freely with other teams because of that. 

On 1/3/2020 at 4:21 PM, MPStack said:

Josh McDaniels I bet!

There's no way they sign Josh McDaniels. Josh ran Jay Cutler out of town and signed Tim Tebow to a 1st rounder. Josh is a control freak; there's no way Jerry Jones would want that kind of personality on *his* team.

2 minutes ago, ReMeDy said:

There's no way they sign Josh McDaniels. Josh ran Jay Cutler out of town and signed Tim Tebow to a 1st rounder. Josh is a control freak; there's no way Jerry Jones would want that kind of personality on *his* team.

Yeah, most likely M. McCarthy as Jerry already knocked out his Rooney Rule requirements with Lewis.